Overall Satisfaction with Adobe Connect
We use Adobe Connect across the organization for Meetings and Training purposes. It solves the travel gap for training and allows for audio/video to deliver information in a seamless way.
- Connect ability - no downloading like GoToMeeting
- Ease of use for presenters - archive and sharing connect is great
- Communication Styles- It is great to have audio, visual, chat, and poll functions
- Break out rooms - when training we can present a topic, then give an exercise and have group break out remotely to complete the exercise.
- Graphic Display- It does not support all graphics (WordArt). All graphics must be saved as objects
- Screen Share and Presentation Window can sometimes be small, when you are using Chat/Webcam
We have use multiple products in the past for customer interaction and from a employee communication product Adobe Connect works really well!
I give it a 9 out of 10 because of the ease of use and multiple ways to engage your audience. I do not like the fact that when I am looking to include graphics and art to my presentations it take a lot of time to convert them over to object for display. The archive functionality and editing with recordings is a great feature as well.