Overall Satisfaction with Adobe PhotoShop
It has been a professional development tool in my work. I feel that I have advanced a lot, acquiring more skills in each creative task I perform daily with this software. In short, Photoshop gives me the ability to achieve optimal, professional, and high-level work.
- It is a very stable software and allows the integration of many other features.
- I love Photoshop, I have been using it for a long time and every year they have been improving its features and making our creative work grow to a very professional level.
- Its non-linear interface allows one to work quickly, and its set of tools is very powerful, with them you can achieve impressive things, from making perfect selections to remove objects or erase backgrounds, to making paths to export and model them in other software.
- The possibility of developing any creative idea without limits is one of Photoshop's advantages.
- I think there is nothing I don't like about Photoshop because it has everything. Although the only negative point would be its interface should be more intuitive and have more didactic explanations as they do with the tools. This would help people who are just starting to use it to understand it better and faster.
- Photoshop is awesome at editing out unwanted objects in an image.
- I particularly love the 'Content Aware' feature that will make the removal of that element, very easy and non-destructive.
- It supports almost all image formats, including PDF.
- An excellent benefit is that it can edit videos and GIF.
- It helps to improve social media presence and marketing strategies for business.
Do you think Adobe PhotoShop delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Adobe PhotoShop's feature set?
Did Adobe PhotoShop live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Adobe PhotoShop go as expected?
Would you buy Adobe PhotoShop again?
It provides an incredible array of options, from the kind of visual workspace that one prefers to the extensive library of editing tools that can leave one satisfied with the result. In the four or so years that I've been using it, I have found it to be most reliable in allowing me to edit just about any image, to make my work look like that of a professional.