Working on Adobe Premiere to boost our digital marketing
Overall Satisfaction with Adobe Premiere Pro
Our team started using Adobe Premiere(AP) back in 2015 as part of our digital marketing transformation.
As social media marketing is part of our core strategy, we realized early on that video was an essential part to reach our target audience and we quickly found out that adobe creative suite (which includes Adobe Premiere) was a perfect fit for us.
AP allowed us to quickly combine video shots, add music tracks and transitions in ease. The team then started experimenting with creating custom transitions and effects, and as we started including both Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Aftereffects into our work schedule, we loved how the all the Adobe creative suite applications work beautifully together ( especially premiere and Aftereffects).
We could easily work on both applications simultaneously to produce high-quality promotional content and any edits done on one application would be directly applied on the open project in the other app.
We produced many promotional videos for YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook. And we’ve created multiple templates that allowed us to produce speed up the work on our intros, outro and the themes for our social media series.
- Integrates smoothly with other Adobe Creative apps, especially Aftereffects
- Robust and powerful and can produce Cinema-like intros, outros, headlines, etc...
- Can execute both simple tasks and complex ones
- Adobe listens to to the users feedback and releases updates regurlarly
- Adobe Premiere has a steep learning curve if you are not familiar with video editing software or the interface of the adobe creative suite.
- It would take a beginner sometime to grasp the basics and there are some other software and mobile apps that can do the same basics with less hassle, some are even produced by Adobe such as Adobe premiere rush and the adobe elements suite (also contains adobe photoshop elements)
- It can be quite pricey for beginners to purchase and learn on.
- We managed to increase our engagement rates by almost double.
- Increased our content views by 4 times.
- Our ads conversion rate increased by almost 30%.