The problems that this solves are simple: It helps us to provide a better service
Overall Satisfaction with Adobe Premiere Pro
The team that uses it is the marketing and communications team. The marketing team uses it when clients ask us to make a video for someone. Many times we are hired to encourage a wedding, or a birthday, and customers usually ask us to pay tribute to someone in particular. We edit the video together with the client, which makes whoever hires us feel part of our team and creates a good work climate. Also when we finish our work, we send a souvenir video for our clients where we put the best moments of the celebration.
The problems that this solves are simple: It helps us to provide a better service, customers are satisfied and we give a gift (the video) which makes the customer loyal and [they] call us again and sales increase.
- Adobe Premiere allows you to work with more codecs, which means that the software is always updated and has the best tools.
- The sound quality that this program offers for the videos is excellent. The sound is very good quality and clear.
- The program every time it is updated is better. It becomes more stable and secure.
- Adobe Acrobat is a program that is not difficult to use, but it is not easy either. I think the program should have a help area which could clear up some doubts.
- I am a believer that the programs must have an unlimited free version. The free version of this program lasts only 7 days and then you must pay to use it. I understand that the income of this company comes from the sales of its programs, but, it would be good to have a free version that does not have so many tools and that enamors and drives potential customers to buy the product.
- It helps us to show professionals in our work.
- Thanks to this program we provide a gift to our clients at the end of our working day.
- When a client wants to pay tribute to someone, we invite him to build a video with us to honor that special person.