You have to swing to hit!https://www.trustradius.com/ab-testingAdobe TargetUnspecified8.21181012014-05-17T20:32:55.117Z
May 17, 2014
You have to swing to hit!
Score 8 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Adobe Test and Target
It is being used by most departments in the organization to run A/B tests on our Desktop and Mobile Web experiences. The main business driver behind the use of Test & Target at this point is conversion optimization. However we are also using it to test engagement metrics such as clicks.
- The test report page is very intuitive. It is very easy to analyze a test based on different segments such as new and returning users.
- Having confidence levels inserted into the reporting tool is a key feature. While it is a simple feature, it allows users to easily understand when results are significant.
- We have recently created swim lanes for traffic and this has been very helpful to make sure that different tests are not crossing over in terms of traffic.
- There should be some more clarity around what makes a test significant. While this can be decided by the client themselves, some direction from the tool would be helpful.
- Also, if there was an easier way to organize campaigns and search for them it would be helpful. Right now there is just a long list of campaigns and you have to rely on search to find a specific campaign. What if you don't know the name of the test?
- We have been able to run specific A/B tests that have shown an increase in conversion, which in turn has led to very large banked sales numbers for the year.
- We have been able to prove that using and automated Merchandising process did not decrease conversion. This allowed us to greatly increase efficiency by opening up resource time.
We have looked at Optimizely but at this point are sticking with Test & Target. We like the integration it has with our Analytics tools such as Ad Hoc and SiteCatalyst. Also, we feel that Adobe has some interesting products that we would like to dig into in the future such as Audience Manager.
As per my last response, integration with the rest of the Adobe Marketing Cloud is a key factor for us.