Adobe Target - A/B Testing for the Novice and the Expert Usability Tester
Overall Satisfaction with Adobe Test and Target
We use Adobe Target only in our department. We are in charge of usability testing and design for the agency. It allows us to do quick A/B testing and quantify our results quickly.
- Quickly loads the URL of the site you are A/B testing
- Allows you to select your user group from pre-installed commonly tested user groups, or create your own test group.
- Allows you to quickly create mock-ups of the A/B examples to test.
- Some of the swap offers don't work. I don't use those because of that flaw.
- When resizing an item, the interface makes it easy to remove the px, and the px is required. A little awkward to change.
- I have yet to understand the "rearrange" feature.
- The new cloud-based pricing is cost-effective.
- The Adobe name gave us trust of the product.
- Security tests went quickly and smoothly--always a plus.