Overall Satisfaction with ADP Enterprise eTIME
We use eTime as a way of recording/logging our hours worked which is billable to a specific project/client. Since we are an offshoring company, we consider our onshore counterparts as clients and most of the time we serve different projects from different onshore departments hence the need to track our hours to fairly and accurately charge our clients onshore.
- It can be integrated to an ERP system
- Support is great
- Easy to learn time management solution
- Monthly view could be a great addition
- It can be tool to easily track employee productivity
- Good relationship with clients since billing is more accurate and clearly supported
- Can aid to a more efficient payroll processing
From day 1 of deployment of ADP eTime, we had no problem with it. Employees find it easy to learn. It serves its purpose and just the tool needed for easy and efficient processing of billable hours.
It is well suited for an Outsourcing business. This type of business has a lot of clients to serve and most of the time consultants serve multiple different clients, eTime suits this kind of setup since it can aid on the accuracy of billing clients for hours rendered by consultants to them.