Simplicity at its finest!
April 20, 2021
Simplicity at its finest!
Representative in SalesComputer Software Company, 201-500 employees
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with ADP Mobile Solutions
We've implemented ADP Mobile Solutions over a month ago. I have to say, its simplicity is what I love the most. There is not a lot of fluff or irrelevant information. It reminds me of Google when it first came out. We didn't receive any training for it but honestly, it was not needed. Finally, a payroll solution app that I don't get lost in.
- I love the basic login functionality. Other apps make you type in your username, password and then some additional information like what is your first pets name. For this - once I pull up the App my username is already there and I just need to add in my password. It only saves a few minutes but sometimes that is the difference between signing in and doing it on a desktop later.
- I also love the basic text. For other mobile apps the verbiage they use was their own. I'm not sure if they were trying to be fancy but ADP uses basic terms for the information it shows. To me it made my first few uses of it super simple.
- Reporting is really good. It shows graphs for how I was paid and if I click on a graph it gives more detail. Just really smooth. It makes you feel like they really paid attention to the user experience and didn't over complicate things.
- I haven't seen any negatives. Since its been so easy to use I do login a lot and do look at more information than I usually would in my payroll app and so far nothing has been a negative.
- Well it's only for my pay but I will admit I check my pay a lot more often and check more data than I have before. I was able to catch a mistake early on and get it fixed. I might not have done so as early with my previous app.
Our company was acquired and we went with the parent company's vendor. I am glad we did because I honestly stopped going in the Insperity app. I would wake up and see that I was paid in an email but when I tried to log in to the app it was just too annoying. Once I was in I had to search around for additional information. Again, we're only talking about a few minutes but with so many things being juggled those few minutes equals I don't go in the app anymore.
Do you think ADP Mobile Solutions delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with ADP Mobile Solutions's feature set?
Did ADP Mobile Solutions live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of ADP Mobile Solutions go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy ADP Mobile Solutions again?