December 19, 2018
Score 9 out of 10
- Employment Tax
Overall Satisfaction with ADP SmartCompliance
It is being to used by the payroll department to fund payroll taxes for state, to access quarterly files, upload agency notices and amendments. It is also used by the tax department. The problems that are addressed include making sure what payroll has transmitted over to ADP matches up so the daily wire is 100% correct. Our company was using Ceridian as a vendor prior to ADP.
- It accurately keeps track of payroll's transmission sweeps in their ADP Ledger.
- It's able to keep track of all amendments and their status.
- You can view all rates and ID numbers in SmartCompliance.
- There should be a way where an employee's wages, taxes or other tax fields are always updated correctly in Amendment Input manually instead of having to keep having to submit them again.
- There needs to be a place where we can access the state power of attorney forms at all times.
- The website signs out a little too quickly after no use.
- SmartCompliance was fairly easy to get used to plus it also has links where I can access The Bridge.
- It allows for some questions to be answered without contacting my ADP representative.
- I wish there was a better amendment input process that could avoid a lot of manual intervention.