ADP is HR done simply.https://www.trustradius.com/hr-managementADP TotalSourceUnspecified5.6201012018-02-16T17:22:59.412Z
February 16, 2018
ADP is HR done simply.
Score 7 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with ADP TotalSource
ADP is used company-wide for various HR and payroll services. Our HR department handles onboarding, benefits, and payroll through ADP for a 30 person company that has expanded two-fold in the past year. Thus far, ADP has scaled extremely well with us as we have grown, and we have yet to experience a single hiccup involving payroll or benefits that didn't involve user error.
- ADP handles payroll extremely well. Employees are able to check on their paystubs within seconds without having to contact HR, benefits are clearly displayed, and the various interfaces are helpful.
- ADP has invested pretty heavily in customer service. There isn't any issue you can't receive almost immediate help for by contacting ADP directly.
- ADP scales well with new additions, this is particularly important for growing companies.
- The interface is dated, which is pretty typical amongst various HR software.
- There are several paths to the same points which can lead to confusion for users. Just for example, ADP has three ways to view a paystub off the top of my head, none of which offer anything unique.
- ADP has some strange quirks that sometimes require workarounds. One of our employees had to opt out of physical paychecks several times over across four separate areas to finally stop receiving letters.
- ADP has made onboarding a breeze, which has saved us a ton of time in the hiring process. Freeing up employees to start work as soon as possible is extremely valuable in any space.
- ADP doesn't need direct oversight most of the time, it being a very "set it and forget it" type of platform frees up our HR department for other things.
- Workable and BambooHR
ADP is significantly more "corporate" than BambooHR or Workable. Which is to say that it is an extremely simple solution, with basic interface design; that gets the job done well nearly every time. It doesn't sport the recruiting capabilities that Workable comes standard with or the extremely modern design and flow BambooHR utilizes. But ADP more than makes up for that with reliability and simplicity.
ADP is perfect for HR departments or employers that are looking for a simple, easy to use HR solution. There is nothing particularly complex about using ADP for your companies payroll and benefits, which is a boon for most HR departments. I wouldn't suggest ADP if you are looking for a more robust solution to your HR and benefits; or something that has a really well polished and "pretty" UI.