Nothing tracks pay like ADP Totalsource!https://www.trustradius.com/hr-managementADP TotalSourceUnspecified5.6201012018-04-12T15:55:30.660Z
April 12, 2018
Nothing tracks pay like ADP Totalsource!
Score 9 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with ADP TotalSource
ADP TotalSource is being used across my whole organization. I have also used it at 2 other organizations prior to this one as well. Currently, I use it mainly to check my bi-weekly pay and how much was taken out for various taxes and what not. I also have used it over the past few months to verify information for tax information. ADP TotalSource helps to solve many problems such as pay or tax information. One issue that people often have with resources such as this is privacy and when you are viewing ADP Totalsource, you can go into privacy mode so no one sitting around you can see the various numbers on your screen.
- It does a great job of keeping track of all your pay at various other jobs that also use ADP TotalSource. You can easily log in and verify any information that you might need to check on.
- The privacy feature is really great so that only you can see documents with financial information on them.
- The app is also really handy and easily accessible. You can pull up anything in a pinch if you don't have access to your work computer at the same time that you need to look up something.
- I wish that there was a feature that would allow you to do some financial planning with your money.
- If you can't remember your password or username, it is really hard to retrieve and they always take a long time to get back to you.
- One other con is that it is not always the easiest to navigate and sometimes you don't realize that you have gone to a different screen and then it gets you out of everything and you have to do the log in process all over. This would be more of an issue if you were using a computer instead of the mobile app.
- It has helped us to keep track of various financial information for employees and this has helped our HR department.
- We were trying to find a system that was more user-friendly and many people are able to use this pretty easily.
- We found more cost effective methods to do absence management and goal setting because this system was too expensive and cumbersome for us.
We use ADP simply to to track pay for employees. We really like more of the functionality of Workday as it is really easy to import org charts and track performance. The graphics and appearance of these sections are also really nice! We also use Workday to track time off as it was more popular among employees to use when we asked them to compare more options. However, ADP is much better at tracking pay and because it carries information over from previous jobs, employees really like this as well!
ADP Totalsource is well suited for any size company. It is a functional warehouse of information and is especially handy for an HR department and a great investment. It should eliminate employees coming to you all the time with questions about their pay or other financial questions. It is also great if you are someone that switches from one company to another often because it will store all of your information for you. If you do not know about the privacy setting, that could be an issue because then others could view your personal financial information. I would not recommend purchasing if your company is incredibly small depending on how profitable your company and what industry you are in.