Overall Satisfaction with AdvocateHub
We're using Advocate Hub to mobilize advocates to help share Forrester's big ideas and thought leadership in the marketplace, and to drive deeper levels of engagement. We started with an advocacy program for our Alumni (former employees) as they like to stay connected with the brand, and now we're rolling it out with customers. We have so many loyal customers who love to share their experiences working with Forrester, but we've never tried to mobilize them in a programmatic way until now.
- It provides a platform that makes running an advocate marketing program scalable.
- It provides many ways to engage advocates with different types of challenges, perks, and rewards.
- The people in the company are fantastic, and their commitment to our success is outstanding.
- I'd like to see easier integration with community platforms like LinkedIn Groups or Jive, so that I can add an advocacy component directly into an existing community.
- We've been able to generate higher readership of our content offers and attendance at our marketing events (webinars, breakfasts). It's too early to put hard numbers to it, but we're expecting this to generate a 10% increase in marketing qualified leads and a 5% increase in conversion rate to sales opportunities.
I am familiar with Crowd Factory, but did not find any other products aimed at building B2B advocates for sales and marketing efforts.
Don't embark on an advocacy marketing program unless you are willing to dedicate the resources it takes. This is well suited for any B2B company that delivers a great customer experience. It is not a panacea for a company that struggles with customer loyalty...fix that before embarking on advocacy marketing.
All the evidence I have gathered tells me that Forrester customers will become actively engaged in our advocacy program; so as long as they stay engaged, we will keep the program going.