Overall Satisfaction with AdvocateHub
AdvocateHub is being used by Fliptop internally and externally for our clients, partners and prospects. It's a great way to engage our community, build a sense of community and reward our customers/partners for helping us build a strong brand/increase reach. We use AdvocateHub to ask/reward community members for reference calls, rate their experience with us, engage in product feedback sessions and share their wins with peers. In addition to gamifying customer engagement and marketing efforts for us, it helps the Customer Success Team keep track of the activities that members complete or like. The AdvocateHub is actively used by Customer Success, Marketing and Sales. Occasionally, our Engineering Team will ask us to reach out to customers about being part of a beta group for new releases.
- Gamifying customer engagement and marketing
- Creating a positive, engaged and fun community of clients and partners
- Analyzing customer spend for budgeting purposes
- Collecting feedback from community members
- The Customer Success, Sales and Engagement Team at Influitive are responsive and insightful
- Custom Reward feature would be awesome - this would essentially give us insight into what our customers value and how often we end up rewarding community members with something NOT in our reward store
- I have nothing else here as I'm a huge advocate for AdvocateHub
- Increased customer engagement - 1 customer case study, 1 TrustRadius review and a customer blog within 90 days of deployment.
- Increased visibility to engagement and reward redemption (we can now track customer spend).
- A more fun way to interact with customers, when it is convenient for them.
I haven't fully investigated any other tools besides AdvocateHub b/c the first time I deployed it at my last company (I've deployed at two different companies), we had great results. I have heard of companies like Bunchball and Zuberance but haven't engaged with them much. I think you have to see what works best for your organization, but I will say that the customer care and experience with AdvocateHub has been so positive for me that I haven't wanted to look elsewhere.
I think it may be suited for all sizes and shapes of companies/communities and I've seen it work for a midmarket and SMB company. Here are two two scenarios in which you may see challenges:
- If you don't have a large community to add to the AdvocateHub - i..e you are a start up company and have less than 10 customers/partners. A big advantage of Influitive is to engage your customer base, but if you're at a small startup, you really have to determine if you have enough customers to make the investment. This is getting at the chicken and egg debate because you could have 10 customers and use customer referrals and quotes to drive more brand awareness and grow your customer base. Influitive can help with this challenge, so I recommend giving them a buzz to see if AdvocateHub can work for you regardless of the size of your company.
- You don't have anyone to manage the hub. This is a big one. I've assigned a project manager from the Customer Success Team to manage the hub but the ENTIRE team is on the hook for creating challenges and inviting new members a month. I've gamified this as well, offering up a reward to the team members who hit the goal I've set for the months of February and March.