A great, inexpensive, easy-to-use page management tool with excellent service to boot!
We use AgoraPulse in the marketing communications team to engage with our approximately 1 million fans across three different Facebook Pages. It helps us to schedule, identify, report, and provide fun content to our gaming community.
- Very nice reporting interface and fan information which is much more graphically interesting than Facebook Insights. Beyond just for Facebook management, we've used some of the reporting graphics in business strategy presentations!
- The link story posting is much better than Facebook's native one. We use the ability AP provides to edit titles, descriptions and images on links very often to make them as interesting as possible, as we pay to promote a lot of our FB posts.
- Having access to multiple promotional apps all wrapped up in the same subscription package is useful. Most competitors I've seen previously charge quite a lot for what are basically the same features.
- I'd love to see them add more sophisticated Twitter publishing back into the tool. The ability to schedule tweets with images (not allowed by TweetDeck, for example) would be useful.
- Would also very much like to see a link shortener added to the platform. As it is, we're using another service, bitly, to track links.
- Further to the link shortener, reporting on the post clicks - total and unique link clicks (embedded in text) and photo clicks would be helpful. Bringing all this functionality into a single tool rather than via multiple providers would save a lot of time and be really valuable.
- More efficient management (setup) and visibility of page content saves a lot of time
- The Improved community engagement helps us retain players in our games longer and keep them excited by new app-powered content
I've used Wildfire and others in the past. AgoraPulse wins by far on cost, which enabled us to get this tool in the first place on a startup gaming company budget.
We've used the platform for about 2 years now. We are planning to add even more Facebook pages to our suite to manage this year, so this tool will become more and more useful for us.