AgoraPulse Review 35 of 192
AgoraPulse Review: "So Much More Than Just A Content Scheduler"
Lainey Te Whatu profile photo
September 04, 2018

AgoraPulse Review: "So Much More Than Just A Content Scheduler"

Score 9 out of 101

Overall Satisfaction with AgoraPulse

I started using AgoraPulse a few months ago, as I was looking for a solution to manage all aspects of my clients' social media accounts in one place. It helps us keep track of all engagement across platforms, and the publishing calendar allows us to have a great overview of what's happening on any given day of any given month. It makes scheduling content a breeze.
  • Managing enquiry. With AgoraPulse's inbox system, it makes it really easy to manage all incoming comments and enquiry, so no customer goes unanswered.
  • Content publishing. With AgoraPulse, you can schedule content, repeat content, tag content, and move content all within a super easy to use interface.
  • Their customer support is amazing. I know at any time I can answer a question, and get an answer quickly and easily with their in platform live chat.
  • Everything I could suggest to improve is already in the queue, and it's fantastic that they have a really transparent upgrade process, so you know what is being worked toward and the timeline for this.
  • AgoraPulse has given me back more time, making the investment well worth it. Within the first week of using AgoraPulse, I felt a noticeable difference in the time my social media management took.
It is much more user friendly, and has many more useful features.
I would recommend AgoraPulse to anyone managing more than one social media platform.

AgoraPulse Feature Ratings