AgoraPulse Review: "Good, not great."https://www.trustradius.com/social-media-managementAgoraPulseUnspecified8.52701012018-09-20T22:35:42.211Z
Overall Satisfaction with AgoraPulse
Our social media department utilizes scheduling content and reports through AgoraPulse. It's helpful to schedule content in advanced and see a detailed report about the content posted.
- Scheduling is mostly O.K. - Works about 90% of the time.
- Reports are helpful, even though I have a feeling they're somewhat inaccurate (due to my results using the info they provided)
- Customer service is fine. They have a chat and get back to me (usually) within the same day
- When it doesn't work, scheduling can be very frustrating and ruins my strategy. Sometimes I'll schedule something and it doesn't get posted due to an error and I won't be notified.
- Doesn't have a feature to schedule videos, which is unfortunate because videos are important to engage the audience. You also cannot post photos that aren't square.
- Reports seem inaccurate and doesn't give much detail, especially with the window in which we should be posting for each account.
- I feel like all of my platforms have been doing poorly and I'm struggling with getting my posts viewed. The reports are not helpful and are inaccurate.
This is the only platform manager that I could find that allows multiple team members and clients. This is also the only manager within a reasonable price range that allows you to manage Google+, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn from the service.
AgoraPulse Feature Ratings
Boolean keyword searches
Filtering out noise/spam
Content planning and scheduling
Customer interaction histories
Campaigns and promotions
Campaign success analytics
Role-based user permissions & privileges