User Review: "AgoraPulse - huge success!"https://www.trustradius.com/social-media-managementAgoraPulseUnspecified8.52701012018-11-09T21:28:00.171Z
Overall Satisfaction with AgoraPulse
When I started with Isopharm I was tasked with finding a suitable social media management platform. After reviewing options and using the free trial, I settled on AgoraPulse and purchased a license for the company. Since using it, we have expanded it to another department and plan to introduce it to our other growing departments.
- Scheduling - very easy to post content across multiple networks.
- Reporting - detailed reports that show impact your posts are having and what people are doing with them
- User Interface - very simple interface, I taught myself in an hour or so and have since trained others in 15 minutes on how to use it.
- User Support - very quick, often within an hour replies from the CS team.
- Regular updates - new features are added regularly and feedback is listened to and applied.
- I would like to see improved drafting capabilities, you can't 'save for later' when creating a post.
- Instagram followers has increased +1000% since I have been using AgoraPulse.
- Facebook followers grows at a regular pace
- Interactions across all platforms have increased
Works excellent for all purposes I have used it for. You can create a post and have it go out at different times on different networks, or set posts to repeat on a regular basis, and you can bulk create posts on some networks. Most limitations are based on the APIs from the social networks rather than anything AgoraPulse can control.
AgoraPulse Feature Ratings
Boolean keyword searches
Filtering out noise/spam
Content planning and scheduling
Customer interaction histories
Campaigns and promotions
Campaign success analytics
Role-based user permissions & privileges