Overall Satisfaction with Agorapulse
Agorapulse is used by our social media management team. We manage various social platforms (about 17) for around 10 clients, and keeping track of comments and PMs and interactions was quite difficult. The largest business problem it addressed was helping bring on a new social client who wanted 17 hour per day coverage and response times in under 3 minutes - Agora pulls in interactions with all of their posts, boosts, and ads, ensuring the client that nothing will be missed by the coverage team.
- Pulls in all comments for ads, boosts, and posts on Facebook, even when FB stops sending notifications for a particular post
- Allows us to save standard replies, greatly speeding up response times
- Allows us to tag people in our replies, an important step for many clients
- Allows scheduled publishing
- Provides reports
- Allows us to see all previous interactions with someone leaving a comment, giving the monitor immediate context for replies
- Allows various users to be assigned to specific accounts and given specific permissions for those accounts
- There are a few features our team would like to see, and we've mentioned those to Agorapulse - they are all limitations on the platform imposed by various social platforms and what they allow
7 - All of the uses of Agorapulse are on our social media team. We have two managers (AM and PM), and a variety of other people working on the accounts as well. These people are in charge of posting to social platforms and also monitoring all comments and interactions with those accounts and responding appropriately.
- Allows us to offer a new service
- Client acquisition
- Client retention
- ROI is enormous - brings in far more clients than the cost
Agorapulse is well suited for any social management team. Being able to assign comments to particular team members helps a great deal when multiple monitors are on, and being able to leave notes about particular people or interactions streamlines communications and makes sure that nothing is missed or needlessly duplicated. Any team serious about doing a good job managing social platforms would benefit from Agorapulse.