Overall Satisfaction with Agorapulse
We use Agorapulse to have access to all social networks in one place. We use it within one department, Customer Service and Support. This allows us to answer issues with our product quickly. The main issue we had was multiple brands of games which all had a unique social network and were difficult to manage on a day-by-day basis.
- Everything in one location.
- Easy to schedule.
- Easy to review.
- Cannot bulk publish text & links with images.
- Cannot look up all banned users (Facebook) easily and un-ban within the program.
- Cannot edit multiple identical post times.
2 - We have a manager and another department representative managing the social networks.
- Shortens the time required to review all social networks which allows employees to spend time on other tasks.
- Allows quick access to comments from real users.
- Scheduled publishing allows to set and review.
We searched through a bunch of offerings but found most options offered too many features which drove up the price. We went with Agorapulse as it addressed all our needs without the extra cost. As Agorapulse expands its repertoire of features we may see a price increase. If the price increases we hope that we can pick and choose our desired features as many options out there do not allow this.
Agorapulse is well suited in an environment that handles multiple accounts. It makes scheduling easy. You can draft scheduled posts but it requires a workaround and is not obvious or directly programmed. Reviewing comments and responding quickly is also done well within Agorapulse. Despite being well suited for multiple accounts, single accounts will also benefit from Agorapulse due to ease of use and functionality.