Overall Satisfaction with Aircall
- I like the telephone pad I can use online and how easy it is to retrieve data after a call has been made.
- The breakdown analysis is very thorough too. There's a lot of detail provided.
- The Aircall app doesn't appear to have exactly the same features as using Aircall from a webpage. For example, [you are] unable to add other callers from the app, but it is possible on the webpage form.
- It has allowed users to be more independent as they can retrieve their own calls.
- It has also allowed our users to become better aware of their performance due to the high quality of analysis provided by the aircall metrics.
Do you think Aircall delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Aircall's feature set?
Did Aircall live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Aircall go as expected?
Would you buy Aircall again?
It's great that Aircall can be set up in a certain way for our users to use it. Allowing them to have access to playing back their calls afterwards and not having to ask admin to retrieve their calls like other providers.
I particular like the breakdown analysis which is helpful to highlight performance in calls made by our sales team.