Call recording (19)
Answering rules (20)
Message alerts (17)
Call reports (17)
Contact sales team
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee optional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
- Supported: Multi-level Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
- Supported: Call reports
- Supported: Directory of employee names
- Supported: Answering rules
- Supported: Call recording
- Supported: Call screening
- Supported: Message alerts
- Supported: Audio conferencing
- Supported: Mobile app for iOS
- Supported: Mobile app for Android
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Languages||English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Norwegian|
Frequently Asked Questions
- Aircall's integration with HubSpot is fantastic. I can call from anywhere in HubSpot and know that my call is logged automatically. During my call, I have easy access to a contact's record and can pull up any information I need in just the click of a button. The only limit I've found is that it doesn't (yet?) auto-log to tickets. This seems to be pretty common among other integrations so it wasn't seen as a con in our buying decision.
- I really like the Aircall dashboard and being able to customize who has access to what number. We even have the ability to give outbound calling privileges only to certain team members. It's also great that you can set up each individual number's answer tree to ring to the correct person.
- There's a lot of cool features that don't make sense for our particular business, but I think Aircall's metric tracking and coaching abilities would be really useful for a lot of teams. I remember in my first call hearing about a feature where a manager can listen in and "whisper" tips to a rep during a call that only the rep would be able to hear. I can see how this would add value in a coaching situation.
- I wish calls would auto-log to a HubSpot ticket that associated with a contact record. The way we've set up our HubSpot, all of our customer service is tracked through tickets. It's a little different than the typical user, but works for us. I can manually associate the call from the contact record which is way better than having to make a separate entry, but it could still be better.
- Call quality is great for the most part, but every so often, the audio is inconsistent. At the end of each call, you can rate call quality and I have to admit, I often forget to do that. I'm sure there's no service that's perfect all the time, but it would be great if there was!
- Call routing
- Support Remote Users
- Supports Multiple Numbers
- dashboard can be clunky
- not all area codes are available for new numbers
- call routing to mobile can be finicky
They also have an integration with the tool Planhat that logs the call in our Planhat account. So very easy to see when you called the client the last time. You can also put clients on hold, pass them to a colleague. Or make a callback for a colleague.
I would very much recommend this to every company using VoIP.
- Very stable connection and great audio quality
- Very easy to use
- Saves time and effort
- No improvements
You save time passing calls and dialing clients. Don't have to type in numbers, just click and call.
They also have integrations with other software to log calls automatic in your CRM.
- Ability to easily transfer between consultants
- Call recording (Cloud)
- Simplicity and ease of use
- Intuitive UX lacking
- "Lag" experienced when dialing countries to do not have local host servers
- Not able to connect. This also happens very often when dialing countries that does not have local servers
- Make representatives aware of connection, time zone, environment. Having a sense of the customers location will help us to assist the customer
- Aircall always asks the quality of your call to be able to provide feedback on connection or issues with the app.
- Aircall is very customizable. You are able to set certain ringtones, play audio through computer and headset, as well as make it your own.
- Sometimes Aircall can be a little spotty or have audio issues.
- Possibly provide an easier system of using buttons. For example, during a call there are a lot of buttons to use that can be confusing for a first time user.
- Allow users to send messages to team mates, to communicate if they are away or on a call.
- I like the telephone pad I can use online and how easy it is to retrieve data after a call has been made.
- The breakdown analysis is very thorough too. There's a lot of detail provided.
- The Aircall app doesn't appear to have exactly the same features as using Aircall from a webpage. For example, [you are] unable to add other callers from the app, but it is possible on the webpage form.
It's great that Aircall can be set up in a certain way for our users to use it. Allowing them to have access to playing back their calls afterwards and not having to ask admin to retrieve their calls like other providers.
I particular like the breakdown analysis which is helpful to highlight performance in calls made by our sales team.
Second, we appreciate the fact that the development team is reachable and give us real time information, like maintenance, network status, or other things... Great job from them ! And thanks for asking !
- Call other countries.
- We can call between us.
- Sound and voice quality.
- Night Mode.
- Other themes.
- A better plug-in system with the web navigator.
Even for the maintenance, they try to upgrade their system during the time with less users online, that's a great point again.
And even for the efficiency, there are some keyboard shortcuts and we love that. Really!
- Integration with our CRM.
- No manual workload.
- Time saver.
- Power call session in order to increase call numbers.
- I think it should dial the number without the + sign if we enter 00 before the country code.
- Sometimes call quality isn't good even if internet is perfect.
- Mobile App.
- Correctly link calls to your destination.
- Identify time zones.
- It tells you if there are stability problems in the connection.
- The instability that presents in a call.
- It should indicate why this instability is.
I love that it is available at any time I think there are functionalities that have not been discovered on my part and that makes me not make the most of it, there should be a mini tutorial.
- We can make incoming and outgoing calls
- Clarity of calls
- Easy transfer
- Great APP
- Need to be able to text
- Accept text messaging
- Have more than a hold option
- Control of all calls made
- It is a bit slow when it comes to coaching
- Voice quality is perfect
- History of contacts with my customers
- Connects with my CRM very well !
- Easy to install
- Very reactive customer success team
- Very intuitive to use
- I have to manually import contacts
- The app does not open automatically when I open my computer
- Inbound phone system
- Outbound phone system
- Public number for customers and contact
- SMS messaging
- Advanced customization to phone tree
- Fast connection speed
- Recordings available
- User friendly interface
- Missed calls from the same number are not merged
- Technical support and account management are very responsive
- Easy set-up of numbers
- Extensive knowledge base available
- The rules to get a phone number abroad are flexible enough for a company with multi-country reach
- No schedule for bank holidays
- No feature to update more than one phone line at the same time
- Admins don't have access to the timeline of a call to see with which agent it rang
- Missing agent-specific stats when your phone lines are organized in teams
- If calls are setup to ring to a first group and then a second, if the whole first group is already busy, it does not go to the second group but puts the customer on hold
- Upfront Pricing
- Good integrations
- Call Quality
- Text messaging
- IVR could be more robust
- Transcription service could be added in
- Click to call
- Records conversations
- Able to tag calls quickly
- An ability to use it alongside zoom/video calls
- Collaboration with Teammates
- Understanding the Customers Needs
- Reaching Customers Quickly
- Some Delays
- Limited to Users on the Call
- Some Disconnects
- Reliable, never glitches.
- Fast, easy answer feature.
- Easy to use outbound calling.
- Semi long-delay in phone ringing sometimes.
- Updates are too often.
- The calling performance.
- The calling history filter option.
- Calling your teammate option.
- Conference call.
- The ability to add multiple callers to a single call (within the desktop version) is great! We have a lot of clients who want to dial in their spouse or fiance for a call and Aircall makes that easier.
- Aircall makes it very easy to assign a voicemail to a specific user so everyone knows exactly what they are responsible for.
- The mobile app should have all the same features of the desktop app including being able to add multiple callers to one call.
- I wish Aircall had texting so we could integrate one phone system with our CRM (HubSpot).
- Support line
- Shared inboxes
- Sales Line
- Desktop App