From Skype to Aircall

Excellent VOIP service for any team!

It is worth investing in it

Call recording (19)

per user/per month

Custom

Contact sales team

• Setup fee optional
For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://aircall.io/pricing

Cloud PBX

Call Management

VoIP system collaboration

Mobile apps

What is Aircall?

Aircall is a cloud-based phone system that integrates with popular CRMs and Helpdesk tools, that aims to help sales and support teams with 3+ users communicate clearly and efficiently. Admins can add numbers from 100+ countries, scale their teams according to seasonality, and gain insights through real-time analytics. Accessible by desktop and mobile app, Aircall boasts users at over 7000 companies worldwide.

Aircall Features

Cloud PBX Features

• Supported: Multi-level Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
  • Supported: Call reports

Mobile apps Features

• Supported: Mobile app for iOS
  • Supported: Mobile app for Android

Aircall Screenshots

A simple way to make and receive calls at your desk.Your calls on the go, anywhere you go (iOS + Android).Track your team's call activities in real-time in the Aircall Activity Feed.Track your team's call performance in real-time in the Aircall Analytics Dashboard.

Aircall Video

The phone system for modern business

Aircall Competitors

Aircall Technical Details

Mobile ApplicationApple iOS, Android
Supported LanguagesEnglish, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Norwegian

Alternatives

What is Aircall?

Aircall headquartered in Paris provides a VOIP system for business designed to support contact centers, featuring IVR and automated call routing, conference calls, shared call inbox and call notes, unlimited concurrent calls and call queuing, and many integrations with CRM or marketing systems to support a variety of support or sales purposes.

What is Aircall's best feature?

Reviewers rate Call recording highest, with a score of 8.2.

Who uses Aircall?

The most common users of Aircall are from Mid-size Companies and the Financial Services industry.

Currently, Aircall is being used across our whole organization although it's only in a testing phase for our sales department. We use it daily for communications to our customers and partners. One of the main advantages for us is the integration with HubSpot. This helps us to save time because we can dial right from a record in HS and all our calls our auto-logged.
  • Aircall's integration with HubSpot is fantastic. I can call from anywhere in HubSpot and know that my call is logged automatically. During my call, I have easy access to a contact's record and can pull up any information I need in just the click of a button. The only limit I've found is that it doesn't (yet?) auto-log to tickets. This seems to be pretty common among other integrations so it wasn't seen as a con in our buying decision.
  • I really like the Aircall dashboard and being able to customize who has access to what number. We even have the ability to give outbound calling privileges only to certain team members. It's also great that you can set up each individual number's answer tree to ring to the correct person.
  • There's a lot of cool features that don't make sense for our particular business, but I think Aircall's metric tracking and coaching abilities would be really useful for a lot of teams. I remember in my first call hearing about a feature where a manager can listen in and "whisper" tips to a rep during a call that only the rep would be able to hear. I can see how this would add value in a coaching situation.
  • I wish calls would auto-log to a HubSpot ticket that associated with a contact record. The way we've set up our HubSpot, all of our customer service is tracked through tickets. It's a little different than the typical user, but works for us. I can manually associate the call from the contact record which is way better than having to make a separate entry, but it could still be better.
  • Call quality is great for the most part, but every so often, the audio is inconsistent. At the end of each call, you can rate call quality and I have to admit, I often forget to do that. I'm sure there's no service that's perfect all the time, but it would be great if there was!
Aircall is great for anyone who has multiple team members calling from the same number or a team that needs to call from many different numbers. The way Aircall allows users to organize people and numbers is extremely customizable and efficient. I think just about any business could benefit from using Aircall and highly recommend it!
We use Aircall for our inbound sales calls, outbound appointment settings and also our customer service calls. The biggest problem that it addresses is supporting remote workers where a traditional phone line would not be practical. Further, having the call waterfall among our reps when an inbound call comes in, means that we have decreased our missed call rate.
  • Call routing
  • IVR
  • Support Remote Users
  • Supports Multiple Numbers
  • dashboard can be clunky
  • not all area codes are available for new numbers
  • call routing to mobile can be finicky
We use Aircall in a multi-department, multi-person environment. Being able to give users access to specific numbers or multiple numbers depending on their position is a great time saver. In terms of inbound calls, Aircall seems to be best suited when an answers is sitting ready to take a call in front of their computer. Becuase we have multiple people taking a call, it will trickle down until someone is available. Because of this, we havn't had much luck using the mobile app or forward to mobile.
Pieter De Geyndt | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use VoIP for Sales, Support, Onboarding and Customer Success. We changed to Aircall because we had a lot of problems in the past. Aircall is very stable, great audio quality, very easy to use. The chrome plugin recognizes phone numbers, so dialing is really that simple: click and dial.
They also have an integration with the tool Planhat that logs the call in our Planhat account. So very easy to see when you called the client the last time. You can also put clients on hold, pass them to a colleague. Or make a callback for a colleague.
I would very much recommend this to every company using VoIP.
  • Very stable connection and great audio quality
  • Very easy to use
  • Saves time and effort
  • No improvements
Very well suited when you need to easily call clients. You can use it at the office, but also must-have if you work from home with different colleagues and different departments.
You save time passing calls and dialing clients. Don't have to type in numbers, just click and call.
They also have integrations with other software to log calls automatic in your CRM.
Nico Labuschagne | TrustRadius Reviewer
We Are Traction is a 100% remote organisation with staff spread across the globe; Indonesia, India, South Africa, Portugal, UK, Channel Islands, Brazil & the USA. It is mainly used by the marketing and sales department to contact prospective clients anywhere in the world, but mainly in the UK, USA and South Africa.
  • Ability to easily transfer between consultants
  • Call recording (Cloud)
  • Simplicity and ease of use
  • Intuitive UX lacking
  • "Lag" experienced when dialing countries to do not have local host servers
  • Not able to connect. This also happens very often when dialing countries that does not have local servers
Aircall is easy to use and the UI does not use a lot of resources. It is ideal for a remotely spread workforce, with the ability to transfer calls between consultants on different continents. However, be carefull when you use it to dial countries that does not have locally hosted Aircall servers or partnerships with local telecoms service providers.
Aircall is being used to be able to connect customers to associates. Aircall is used in a variety of different ways such as transferring to head office, other representatives, and supervisors as we all work from home. Aircall allows for SDI Stores to stay at home and stay healthy by having us use this system to stay home. As far as I know, Aircall is being used across the organization
  • Make representatives aware of connection, time zone, environment. Having a sense of the customers location will help us to assist the customer
  • Aircall always asks the quality of your call to be able to provide feedback on connection or issues with the app.
  • Aircall is very customizable. You are able to set certain ringtones, play audio through computer and headset, as well as make it your own.
  • Sometimes Aircall can be a little spotty or have audio issues.
  • Possibly provide an easier system of using buttons. For example, during a call there are a lot of buttons to use that can be confusing for a first time user.
  • Allow users to send messages to team mates, to communicate if they are away or on a call.
Aircall is best suited for businesses. When interacting with customers, you do not have to use a personal phone or company phone in able to do your work. Once learning the app, it is relatively easy to use with little to no problems. I do not think aircall is for use outside of home or office simply because it works best on an office computer or laptop. It makes it easy to connect with customers and co workers
Our sales team uses Aircall and it is a great way for them to call and log their calls at the same time. It has also integrated nicely with our CRM for data management as well.
  • I like the telephone pad I can use online and how easy it is to retrieve data after a call has been made.
  • The breakdown analysis is very thorough too. There's a lot of detail provided.
  • The Aircall app doesn't appear to have exactly the same features as using Aircall from a webpage. For example, [you are] unable to add other callers from the app, but it is possible on the webpage form.

It's great that Aircall can be set up in a certain way for our users to use it. Allowing them to have access to playing back their calls afterwards and not having to ask admin to retrieve their calls like other providers.

I particular like the breakdown analysis which is helpful to highlight performance in calls made by our sales team.

First, Aircall is a useful tool in our company and for our agents. It's simple and intuitive to use. The feedback from our employees is above 95%.
Second, we appreciate the fact that the development team is reachable and give us real time information, like maintenance, network status, or other things... Great job from them ! And thanks for asking !
  • Call other countries.
  • We can call between us.
  • Sound and voice quality.
  • Night Mode.
  • Other themes.
  • A better plug-in system with the web navigator.
I work in a call center where we use a lot of software, tools, and things... Aircall is one of them. It's one of the best because it does't crash like other systems (you open the window...crashed. If you know what I mean).
Even for the maintenance, they try to upgrade their system during the time with less users online, that's a great point again.

And even for the efficiency, there are some keyboard shortcuts and we love that. Really!
March 23, 2021

From Skype to Aircall

Abdullah Muhammad | TrustRadius Reviewer
It is being used across the board, especially in sales and customer success. No problems so far. Previously we were using Skype, but Aircall is way better than that. We don't have to do everything manually now. It's perfect since it can log everything in our CRM tool; Pipedrive. I'd recommend it to everybody.
  • Integration with our CRM.
  • No manual workload.
  • Time saver.
  • Power call session in order to increase call numbers.
  • I think it should dial the number without the + sign if we enter 00 before the country code.
  • Sometimes call quality isn't good even if internet is perfect.
  • Mobile App.
It is well suited for a company which is totally remote especially in times like these. You can have a conference call. You can train your new hires with the help of the whispering option. Especially if your team is international, you can use international calling codes as a way to move your business credibility.
Within the entire organization as a means of communication between our users.
  • Correctly link calls to your destination.
  • Identify time zones.
  • It tells you if there are stability problems in the connection.
  • The instability that presents in a call.
  • It should indicate why this instability is.
I love that it is available at any time I think there are functionalities that have not
been discovered on my part and that makes me not make the most of it, there should be a
mini tutorial.
We use it for all corporate calls (incoming and outgoing calls) and employee extensions.
  • We can make incoming and outgoing calls
  • Clarity of calls
  • Easy transfer
  • Great APP
  • Need to be able to text
  • Accept text messaging
  • Have more than a hold option
As a director of sales, I need my phone to work perfectly. Aircall delivered!
Jose Rubio Alvarez | TrustRadius Reviewer
It is being used throughout the sales force. It is helping us to monitor all calls and help salespeople to be better. We are improving the sales ratios in the company thanks to Aircall. We will continue to use Aircall every day because it will help us to improve the salespeople of this company.
  • Control of all calls made
  • It is a bit slow when it comes to coaching
The probability of recommending Aircall is very high. You can listen to all the calls, help the online consultants ... review and listen to the calls again, get the TMOs, follow-up calls, their duration, the advisers, etc. It has some areas for improvement, but I am sure that future Aircall updates will improve.
I use Aircall app to manage our Customer Relationship. Only the Customer success Department uses it as we are a very small team (4 employees). [It] is always open on working hours and allows me to be in contact with my customers, even when I am working from home (which happens a lot these days !). I am sure Customers can reach me now, can leave a message if they call outside from working hours and also I can have a custom voicemail.
  • Voice quality is perfect
  • History of contacts with my customers
  • Connects with my CRM very well !
  • Easy to install
  • Very reactive customer success team
  • Very intuitive to use
  • I have to manually import contacts
  • The app does not open automatically when I open my computer
I can trace all my customers calls and call them back if needed. In case the office is closed, my customers can leave a message that I can listen to, download and share. The voicemail message can be customized, all working hours can be customized and the app is very intuitive. I also installed it on my phone so I can answer phone calls from my smartphone.
We currently use Aircall to support our brands through both inbound and outbound customer service contacts. Beyond this, we have found it great to be an inbound/outbound VOIP system that we've started to implement into other departments of the company. The transition and ease of setup and use has been great.
  • Inbound phone system
  • Outbound phone system
  • Public number for customers and contact
  • SMS messaging
  • Advanced customization to phone tree
[Aircall is] perfect for a call center type situation or providing VOIP access to multiple users and being able to assign them to a single phone number. The customization is incredibly easy to create the end product that supports your needs. The only feature I would request, and it is on the way, is an SMS messenger built in and tied to these numbers.
Aircall is widely used within our organization to ensure our Service Center can contact our patients whenever needed and stay in touch with them. We place patient care as our N1 priority, and Aircall assists us with that. We are always able to connect quickly and have long conversations without the high international phone charges. Other functionalities in Aircall help us perform even better, set specific goals, and improve our targets. It is simple to use, convenient and affordable. A great choice for companies looking to scale up.
  • Fast connection speed
  • Recordings available
  • User friendly interface
  • Missed calls from the same number are not merged
Suitable for organizations working in multiple countries and locations.
Our customer service team - which I am a part of - is using Aircall to answer any of our (potential) customer enquiries: advice prior to subscription, management of their contract, management of their claim if applicable, etc...
  • Technical support and account management are very responsive
  • Easy set-up of numbers
  • Extensive knowledge base available
  • The rules to get a phone number abroad are flexible enough for a company with multi-country reach
  • No schedule for bank holidays
  • No feature to update more than one phone line at the same time
  • Admins don't have access to the timeline of a call to see with which agent it rang
  • Missing agent-specific stats when your phone lines are organized in teams
  • If calls are setup to ring to a first group and then a second, if the whole first group is already busy, it does not go to the second group but puts the customer on hold
Aircall in its current form is well suited if you do not have a lot of phone numbers, but if you expand too much and need to constantly add phone numbers, it becomes cumbersome to manage all phone lines (see cons mentioned)
April 01, 2021

A great VOIP solution

This is the VoIP solution for our whole org; Upfront pricing for unlimited calling as well as a reasonable add on price for EMEA made it a clear winner. It works well!
  • Upfront Pricing
  • Good integrations
  • Call Quality
  • Text messaging
  • IVR could be more robust
  • Transcription service could be added in
Hard to say where it wouldn't work! Really good fit for our org.
Aircall is being used in our Sales department, and might also be used in further departments with time. It allows us to track our calls, click to call and record conversations with customers for sales training purposes. It has enabled us to make more call and still track the admin more effectively. Great software!
  • Click to call
  • Records conversations
  • Able to tag calls quickly
  • An ability to use it alongside zoom/video calls
Its great software to use in a sales departments where call numbers are important and you want to dial quickly and efficiently.
Aircall is being used throughout my whole organization. It allows us to address any customers needs in the construction world.
  • Collaboration with Teammates
  • Understanding the Customers Needs
  • Reaching Customers Quickly
  • Some Delays
  • Limited to Users on the Call
  • Some Disconnects
[Aircall is] great for reaching customers quickly and efficiently!
March 24, 2021

Amazing investment

Aircall is a great tool for our company during the pandemic! We are remote workers now, and this has been a life-saver. It is easy to use, and very dependable. It is a necessity in this day and age to have something like this available to companies. I would recommend Aircall to any company who utilizes the work from home agenda.
  • Reliable, never glitches.
  • Fast, easy answer feature.
  • Easy to use outbound calling.
  • Semi long-delay in phone ringing sometimes.
  • Updates are too often.
Aircall is perfect for anyone working from home. It would also be suitable for use in an office setting, and is a great feature to eliminate the need for a phone on the desk. It would be less appropriate in a big business as the calls could become a little delayed coming through, in my opinion.
Aircall is a user friendly app, but I think we all still have [capacity] to improve all the time to be the best. My honest review and suggestion will be if they can work on how to improve the calling performance a bit more that will be great. Also I've faced one more issue while giving training to my fellow employees: when I call a customer keeping my colleagues on the line (conference call), it then shows as [if] someone else has called that customer, but the real scenario is that I'm calling that customer. So if they can add something that in a conference call it will show the first caller's name (who started the conference call) to the receiver that would be amazing.
  • The calling performance.
  • The calling history filter option.
  • Calling your teammate option.
  • Conference call.
While calling, the performance of this app is fine. You can call your teammate using this app. You can filter by your name and date to see the calling history. You can see the percentage of your calling performance.
Aircall is used as our primary phone system for all calls including for clients as well as external and internal vendors. Any department that needs access to company phones uses Aircall. We all have separate accounts of course but there is only one phone number managed for the company. Aircall allows our employees who are spread out across the country to easily and quickly manage our phone calls from anywhere.
  • The ability to add multiple callers to a single call (within the desktop version) is great! We have a lot of clients who want to dial in their spouse or fiance for a call and Aircall makes that easier.
  • Aircall makes it very easy to assign a voicemail to a specific user so everyone knows exactly what they are responsible for.
  • The mobile app should have all the same features of the desktop app including being able to add multiple callers to one call.
  • I wish Aircall had texting so we could integrate one phone system with our CRM (HubSpot).
I think Aircall is suited for any company that needs to manage their phones easily - and especially if that phone is managed by multiple people. Being able to assign a voicemail to a specific user is so handy!
We've enjoyed using Aircall so far and have had no issues with it. The platform is easy to use, looks nice, and makes it easy to keep track of everything.
We used it as our primary VoIP phone for the entirety of our fully remote company. [It was also used for] General lines, personal lines, etc.
  • Support line
  • Shared inboxes
  • Support
  • Implementation
  • Sales Line
  • Desktop App
  • Connectivity
Honestly, it's seems great for support and our support team did love it but it was terrible for sales.
They were prompt, actually listened to what our problems were, and whether or not the product had a solution I felt heard and was responded to honestly.