Overall Satisfaction with AlphaSense
Use it to fine-tune building data books time efficiently as well as complete template-based business model canvasses/4 corners' analyses, TOWS Analyses.
- Reduces time by honing in on a range of documents with that term's strength.
- Broker research and news combined.
- Indexed what company has shared itself - investor days and broker days.
- More visualization on the broker notes rather than just what the company has said itself.
- Visualize where the topic has come from and where it is now.
- Be able to filter the visualization associated with the content types - add take away.
- Time to insight and action.
- Deeper competitive insights.
- Added confidence with ongoing points of view associated with current M&A.
A broad range of navigatable features - the opportunity to search across key panels of terms and see the new content there - visualization of frequency discussed and sentiment analysis of that discussion.
Was my 1st source to onboard at Avast when setting up the function due to the range of inputs it could support ranging from an M&A point of view with leadership as well as overviews of key players to provide templated, deep insight to lead to foresight
Do you think AlphaSense delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with AlphaSense's feature set?
Did AlphaSense live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of AlphaSense go as expected?
Would you buy AlphaSense again?