Reviews (1-11 of 11)
Lacks data and has high discrepancy…
Lacks data and has high discrepancy when compared with Google Analytics and other solutions.
If you want to avoid embarrassing situations with your clients/prospects; then avoid Similarweb Pro/enterprise.
Asked account management for support and got nothing for weeks while being charged a huge monthly amount, add to that the frustration of the need to a different solution, waste of time and extra cost.
- Keyword analyzer helps to lock down your search terms.
- Traffic Share among brands is easily accessible.
- Correlating some of the Trending Apps with your own marketing can be confusing.
- You might have to upgrade if you are looking for Website Segment Analytics.
- Easy to use - does not take a lot of training
- Ability to look at other countries traffic rather than just the US
- Has easy to read graphs that visualize the data in a digestible manner
- Going back further in time during the range, I think currently you can only go back 24 months
- Able to see the conversion rates more clearly
- More in depth Social Review section
- Traffic data: it helps understand traffic channel-wise data for all competitors, such as how many shares of paid and organic traffic are competitors getting, from display vs SEM, etc. in granular details.
- Keyword data: it helps understand which keywords to focus on for both SEO and your paid marketing.
- Market share and user segment data: it helps to plan new business categories, check your standing in your current business categories, etc.
- Pricing: it's very high for smaller players to afford.
- On the SEO side, they could perhaps add more information as shared by some of the other SEO tools; this will help us avoid multiple tool subscriptions for SEO purposes.
- I don't have any other cons.
- Breakdown web traffic patterns
- Identify similar web sites
- Identify location of most of the web traffic
- Sometimes, web site visit traffic is inaccurate. This is learned by gaining access to a publishers GA to verify their traffic statistics
- Would be helpful to know that if a site pays for traffic, the type of ads that are being used.
- Not all competitive site are actual similar
- The chrome extension gives snapshot data instantly for almost every site I visit
- Traffic data and historical context helps show interesting trends
- Traffic source data helps us to see which sites may be strong in SEO (or other channels)
- Some of the data seems inaccurate and could be impacted by the nature of data collection
- The free version that I use has limited comparison options
- Identifying sites that link building efforts should be focused on.
- Benchmark SEO traffic with competitors
- See what other sources of traffic competitors are enjoying
- Basic website analysis, including total visits, traffic share and an estimated UMV number
- Audience analysis, including who is visiting your website along with basic demographic information
- SEO help: using traffic sources and search information you can use the data to improve your website's SEO
- Easy to understand metrics (there's a lot of columns and filtering that helps us understand the market landscape)
- Data appears to be accurate
- Pretty useful for competitor analysis
- There are only two ways to use SimilarWeb -- basically either the free, limited version, or a fully paid plan. No in-between to trial/test.
- Industry leader analysis is pretty thorough and accurate
- The software is well made and it's easy to set up and use
- Local analysis (filter by country) is helpful and works well
- First of all pricing options. SimilarWeb offers just 2 options: Free and Enterprise. What about startups and small businesses?
- If they offer just 2 plans, it would be great to have some more features in the free plan
- The tool offers a lot of good capabilities for marketers, but not so much for sales and business development managers
- SimilarWeb offers a free plan for beginners that includes up to five results per metric, one month of mobile app data, and three months of web data, which is great for a startup company.
- I like competitors analysis a lot - it is very convenient and gives many insights.
- Google Play Keywords analysis is great, helps to see what amount of traffic each keyword brings within the Google Play Store
- Pricing options are not good at all; there are just a free account with very limited capabilities, and anEnterprise account, which is expensive. It'd be good to have something in between. Yes, they can customize the plan for each business, but it is always better to see plans and price options before contacting support.
- It would be great to have an option to download and integrate data from other resources.
SimilarWeb PRO Scorecard Summary
What is SimilarWeb PRO?
SimilarWeb PRO Pricing
- Does not have featureFree Trial Available?No
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?No
|Enterprise||Contact sales team|
SimilarWeb PRO Technical Details