CommonSense
July 14, 2022

CommonSense

Hans Vitzthum | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with AlphaSense

I use it daily - it is a very efficient way for us to research specific companies or topics. The AI and advanced search functions allow me to drill down on often obscure topics. I also use it to access specific company filings, presentations, or sell-side equity research.
  • The AI function allows me to look for specific topics very efficiently.
  • I am able to find the topics for which I am searching across different companies, geographies, and different sources in 10% of the time that it had taken me prior to getting my subscription.
  • The Notes function is incredibly useful for automating recording information and noting where when and where it was published.
  • Simplify the keyword search function.
  • More efficient data collection
  • More accurate data collection
  • Broader data sources
We really like it. I just need to get more familiar with how to use the keyword search function.
We get watch list notifications every day which keeps us abreast of emerging news and trend changes in the areas that matter to us.
The AI function pulls related info or topics. There is greater centralization of the data with AlphaSense. Otherwise, they are somewhat complementary.

Do you think AlphaSense delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with AlphaSense's feature set?

Did AlphaSense live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of AlphaSense go as expected?

Would you buy AlphaSense again?

Beyond using the site for accessing sell-side research, we use it to gather information on companies that we are researching. Additionally, we use it to research topics and concepts. We use the notes function to streamline the recording of our findings. It saves us several man-hours of labor every day.