Overall Satisfaction with Amplitude Analytics
Amplitude is used to draw reports on our users' activity based on certain events, actions or behaviors. It is mainly used by the marketing and the tech team and it is used by the marketing team to inform future decisions as well as analyze data in more detail.
- Very user-friendly and easy to understand even for those with not much knowledge
- The interface is nice looking
- Different charts are used to analyze different types of data
- No capabilities to group numbers.
- Impossible to aggregate the data altogether so sometimes it's hard to have a real overview of everything.
- Even though I find the interface rather user-friendly and accessible to people new to data analysis, maybe it could be useful to have a step by step guide when starting using the tool.
- Better productivity
- A better understanding of our users
- Informing and influencing our marketing decisions
Amplitude Analytics is an easier tool to use. It requires less knowledge of SQL and as long as you have notions of data analysis and retrieving data in general. It is much more user-friendly and allows for easy and quick reporting. It can be used by different teams and therefore can be an easily shareable tool.