Overall Satisfaction with AppSheet
AppSheet has been used in our organization as an information database for teachers. The app is called "Always in Touch" and it basically allows for any teacher to search for parental information for any student that attends our school. It also shows what grade and class the pupil is in, what their parent's names are as well as contact information for both. All teachers have access to the app at the moment and it is used on a daily basis. In the past, it was always difficult to find a pupil's information, staff members would have to go to the office and ask the secretaries for a parents contact information - now all we need to know is the pupil's name and we can personally search for it.
Using our specific app, it is very useful in times of emergencies! Example 1: A pupil broke his toe during a sports match - I was able to contact his father (phone call) within 1 minute of the injury (easily and without hassle). Example 2: A young pupil was left at school one day after 5:30 pm... I asked them what their parent's phone numbers were but they did not know! I was able to search for their details, called them and found out that their car had broken down, but were on their way.
AppSheet Feature Ratings
45 - All users are educators / teachers.
1 - I am the designer of the app at our school, so I am the only one that really knows how it is made...
- In emergencies
- After hours (when the school office is no longer open)
- General use (when you can't remember a certain parent's name)
- We have also used it to create a "Prefect app) - this allows for the school prefects to issue debits to pupils who are not following school rules
- We have also used it to create an absentee app
- Create a marking / report app
The app has been extremely useful since its inception.
Like to use
Easy to use
Technical support not required
Feel confident using
- Being able to call / sms / email directly from the app on your phone
- Adding images
- The map function
- The "ref" function
Yes - Very well.