Overall Satisfaction with Archibus
Archibus is used by Stanford Health Care for Space Management and Move Mangaement primarily by the Facilities departments. Archibus is used to document the assigned department cost centers and employee location information, as well as provide up-to-date floor plans for Stanford Health Care's locations. The reporting functions of Archibus are used heavily for reporting to health care regulatory agencies, rent allocations and for space and headcount analytics.
- Reporting - Archibus has very powerful reporting solutions.
- Expansive Modules - catered to every need of the real estate and facilities organization.
- Editing and inputting data.
- User Interface could be improved - it takes many steps to get to features within Webcentral, too complex, created for power users.
- Pricing and fee schedules - surprised to find that they charged separately for Space Chargeback features within Space Management and annual maintenance fees.
- Slow interface.
- Saved time and effort to do space reports and manual calculations of common areas.
- Standard solution helped to define process for managing space.
- Improved accuracy in tracking spaces allowed for better utilizaton and monitoring of space assets.
- Improved reimbursement from insurance and other entities based on space reporting.
Archibus compares well with other IWMS software when it comes to integrating with BIM models and reporting capabilities. I selected Archibus as it has all the tools and processes needed to manage space and moves, with the intention to expand to other modules like Lease Administration and Asset Management. The constant upgrades to Archibus also helps to keep the software up-to-date with other third party products such as Revit.
Archibus is well suited for organizations requiring heavy reporting functions, and that have complex processes for managing moves and space chargebacks. It is less well suited for organizations that require input from multiple users (such as doing an employee seating survey).