Reviews (1-2 of 2)
January 09, 2018
Score 8 out of 10
We have used Archibus for space management, asset management, building operation, lease management and capital project management. All modules are in one package and it's easy to customize the interface and database. Users really like GIS, floor plan, equipment register, maintenance service request and other functions.
- Floor Plans provide dynamic reports group by floor, department, location, room type and function. It is very useful for space planning against budget.
- Building Operations allow users to log a request for repair. The workflow will alert different business areas to respond in a timely manner.
- Condition Assessment allows us to audit the current condition of building, equipment, furniture and others.
- Lease Management's data structure may need more flexibility to adopt different business needs.
- Capital Project Management need simpler interfaces and workflows to improve end user experience.
Read Gore Chen's full review
Archibus is good at reporting, module scalability, database query, and customized interface and workflow. It is best suited for facility and space management. Archibus is less appropriate for capital project management because the interface and workflow were too complex for end users.
April 17, 2017
Score 7 out of 10
Archibus is used by Stanford Health Care for Space Management and Move Mangaement primarily by the Facilities departments. Archibus is used to document the assigned department cost centers and employee location information, as well as provide up-to-date floor plans for Stanford Health Care's locations. The reporting functions of Archibus are used heavily for reporting to health care regulatory agencies, rent allocations and for space and headcount analytics.
- Reporting - Archibus has very powerful reporting solutions.
- Expansive Modules - catered to every need of the real estate and facilities organization.
- Editing and inputting data.
- User Interface could be improved - it takes many steps to get to features within Webcentral, too complex, created for power users.
- Pricing and fee schedules - surprised to find that they charged separately for Space Chargeback features within Space Management and annual maintenance fees.
- Slow interface.
Read Zig Wu's full review
Archibus is well suited for organizations requiring heavy reporting functions, and that have complex processes for managing moves and space chargebacks. It is less well suited for organizations that require input from multiple users (such as doing an employee seating survey).