Overall Satisfaction with Ascentis
My company, along with the other OpCos, have implemented Ascentis as our HR Management System. It houses all of our employee records and process that has to do with employees. We are using it company wide for the HR Database and will soon be adding the performance piece for management to utilize. The HRIS removes all the paper that goes in and out of employee files: corrective action, status changes, promotions, pay changes, new hires and terminations and also gives the employee the ability to make their own changes on their personal file. We have setup this system to help streamline our growing company and make it easier for both employees and managers to access and manager files.
- Ease of use - Admin and User
- Easy to learn
- Everything in one location
- Able to add links for other tools
- Some features are still not available that are advertised - self upload of pictures, personal employee 3
- Having Front and Back-end configuration. Some features only available on one or the other
- Different point of contact for implementation/training verse having one person to work with
- Saved money on paper cost (paperless)
- Accurate data and reporting
- Uncomplicated processes - terminations, new hires, pay increases, reviews, etc
I am not able to comment on this as this platform was chosen from our cooperate office. The CoOps had no say in the decision/selection of the HRIS that was selected for all 5 OpCos.
We had to escalate a few times to get answers or assistance, however it has been pretty decent.
Do you think Ascentis (discontinued) delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Ascentis (discontinued)'s feature set?
Did Ascentis (discontinued) live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Ascentis (discontinued) go as expected?
Would you buy Ascentis (discontinued) again?
For the most part the usability has been great. There are just a few features that were expected that are [not] yet available and were told in the feature would be available. The issue of having a front-end and back-end is a bit of inconvenience, but manageable.
Ascentis has some great features, there are however some features that are still not available that are still being worked out. I rated a 7 due to the implementation/training was a bit all over the place and the reps were not prepared and/or did not ensure the right tools were available on in place.