Workfront Review: "AtTask - The Go To Tool for Project Managers"https://www.trustradius.com/project-managementWorkfrontUnspecified7.54451012014-01-07T17:16:11.019Z
- I managed multiple real estate projects simultaneously and AtTask provided me with a system that could easily track multiple projects and remind me of impending deadlines and tasks.
- The Gannt Chart tool in AtTask made it easy to identify upcoming tasks and deadlines across all projects and plan my week/month accordingly.
- AtTask made tracking completion of tasks seamless. As a project manager running multiple deals AtTask allowed me a one-stop location to check on the status of tasks rather than having to reach out to multiple team members.
- It was cumbersome to update completion status.
- AtTask increased employee efficiency for my team members and myself. Managing multiple projects at once, it is a lot easier to log into AtTask to check task/project status rather than having to reach out to all team members to get an update.
- I traveled frequently in my position. AtTask provided all team members with an up-to-date tracking system at anytime of day.
I no longer need AtTask in my position however if I were in the same Project Management position I would be sure to renew with AtTask.