Overall Satisfaction with Workfront
Currently being used to track project progress and the creation of dashboards/reports. The IT/Technology area is the main end user for this tool. The intention is for the whole organization globally to eventually adopt. This tool will help us standardize our approach to project management and help keep things unified, located in one space and easy for PM's to report upwards to senior management
- Basic Task reporting works very well and is quite easy to set up. Same for dashboards
- Risks and Issues are easier to manage from within this tool
- The ability to leave updates on Tasks/Projects/Issues and Risks is extremely useful
- Ability to create an all in one weekly status report would be great. Currently have to print individual reports
- Gannt charts are seriously broken when you try to print them. Might work, but only after a long time spent fiddling with the settings. Not easy to use and very frustrating.
- Too soon to say - still piloting the tool
I used Clairty and Microsoft Project. Project is simply easier to use. Clarity was rubbish so AtTask wins that battle
While it is claimed the tool works well with JIRA, the connector we got wasn't very good - as such using this tool for Agile projects is not really recommended . Our agile teams spent ages trying to set up and still did not get the desired effect after many attempts.