Overall Satisfaction with Avaya Cloud Office
Use it on a regular basis. Receive calls from users who work within the company but are located in different areas of the world to help provide support, also video calls on the app to help see what users need help with because as a technician my job is to help and I can only be in one office.
- The company directory for quick calls
- The app interface is easy to use and navigate
- Providing conference calls is useful for a lot of our users
- Easier way of hosting conference calls, maybe.
- Issues resetting passwords (says something about that service being unavailable)
- Hosting group calls (adding multiple people to the same call)
- Quick and easy calls so we can provide quick and easy help for users.
- Saves the company from needing IT technicians in these offices because we can just call on the phone or even video on the app.
- negative would be not all the users use Avaya because of other communication methods.
Yes, I've had issues where users from Oslo, and Athens have issues but obviously, it can be difficult just speaking over the phone, so having video call options on the app has been useful because they can show us what the problem looks like which can help make our jobs easier.
Without Avaya Cloud Office I believe our jobs would be much harder, For example, the option of video calls on apps and users being able to give us a call helps us because by just putting in our extension numbers they can let us know if they are having issues with servers or if an application is not working meaning we can act quickly. This is why I have given it a rating of 9/10.
As a first-line engineer, I've not really benefited from Avaya Cloud Office integrating with other third-party tools. However, I have benefited from having the app on my computer, the desk phone itself, and the app meaning whether I am inside the office or outside the office, I can always pick up phone calls.
Do you think Avaya UCaaS delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Avaya UCaaS's feature set?
Did Avaya UCaaS live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Avaya UCaaS go as expected?
Would you buy Avaya UCaaS again?
As stated earlier, it's really useful for contacting users who are outside of the main office, for example, other than emails the main way we communicate with people from outside the office such as in Athens or America we use the Avaya Cloud Office. For users in London, a majority of them are already in the office so they usually just walk to IT and ask for help.