Overall Satisfaction with Bazaarvoice Platform
Our team uses Bazaarvoice Platform to respond to reviews for our products that are left on retail websites. We are able to respond to reviews from multiple retailers using just one platform. This tool saves our team time from having to visit multiple retail websites in order to respond to customer reviews. Bazaarvoice also offers reports for our reviews that we can use for weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly reports that address our product's ratings and reviews.
- Aggregates retail reviews
- Allows manufacturers the opportunity to respond to reviews
- Offers reporting options for ratings and reviews
- Allows manufacturers to respond to customer questions on retail sites
- The format of the connections portal could be updated.
- Fewer system outages that cause reviews to not be shown
- Better tracking of active and inactive products on retail sites
- It saves our team time to be able to respond to reviews on one site.
- It allows official manufacturer white label responses on retail sites.
- It allows us to be able to report on product reviews across retail and native sales channels.
The Bazaarvoice support team is very responsive when support tickets are submitted. If the team does not have an immediate answer or solution they will work on finding out the correct answer. The support team could be better about following up with customers after they believe that an issue has been resolved.
Do you think Bazaarvoice delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Bazaarvoice's feature set?
Did Bazaarvoice live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Bazaarvoice go as expected?
Would you buy Bazaarvoice again?