July 14, 2022
Brooklyn BeddingFurniture, 201-500 employees
Score 6 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Bill.com
We needed a solution for our payables and bill.com fit the bill. The volume that we process (800+ per week) seems to cause problem with speed. We sync to Netsuite which causes problem with data being deleted or replaced causing major issues for us. In my experience, Bill.com customer support lacks the knowledge to solve any minor issues. I would not recommend for complex task.
- connecting with vendors
- ACH payments
- Paying invoices
- Syncing with Netsuite
- Applying customer credits
- Support Team needs more training
- Interfacing with Netsuite
- Data Accuracy
- Quick and helpful response from support
- On a small scale, it has increased efficiency
- Have been able to go paperless
- Can access bill.com from anywhere
Do you think BILL delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with BILL's feature set?
Did BILL live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of BILL go as expected?
Would you buy BILL again?