Overall Satisfaction with Bing Ads
We use Bing Ads to manage PPC campaigns for our clients. While we usually allocate a larger spend for another online advertising service, we are still putting a smaller part of the budget towards Bing so that we are covering all search engine bases. It allows our clients to be seen on multiple search engines throughout the internet giving them greater exposure.
- The Bing interface is easy to navigate & understand - it is simple, clean & does not have too many confusing 'extras' thrown in.
- The ability to transfer full campaigns from other sources is a welcome & time saving benefit provided by Bing.
- Ad Extensions are very easy to work with within the Bing interface (specifically the location interface) as opposed to some other online advertising services.
- Having to click into the account several levels can be time consuming and confusing when wanting to be at the campaign level in order to see daily budget numbers.
- Importing campaigns over from other online advertising services can cause hiccups within the Bing interface, making the process more time consuming. Having to go back and correct mistakes that did not carry over can be frustrating (location settings, ad urls, campaign names, etc).
- Higher website traffic numbers
- More exposure for branding purposes
- The ability to provide more than one online advertising service option
The way that we use Bing Ads is in conjunction with Google AdWords, so we have them work together instead of separately, which makes a great overall advertising plan for the client. Our goal is to expose many people (keeping in mind that it is the right people through specified keywords/ads) to the client's products and websites so by utilizing both AdWords and Bing Ads we have a better shot of making this happen.
I think Bing is a valuable asset to use when advertising a company online via a PPC campaign. It allows for more visibility for the client and covers yet another huge search engine that consumers are using. It is great to sometimes 'test' a campaign budget on Bing to see the clicks and CPC compared to other providers as Bing can sometimes provide a much higher amount of clicks at a lower overall budget.