Formerly Bing Ads

Avoid! Not Recommended

March 08, 2022

Bing Ads

January 13, 2022

Don't sleep on Microsoft Ads!

May 25, 2021

Microsoft advocate

May 06, 2021

Bing Ads Review

March 11, 2020

Reviewer Sentiment

Positive ()
Negative ()
Learn how we calculate reviewer sentiment

TrustRadius Award Top Rated 2021
TrustRadius Award Top Rated 2020

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Microsoft Advertising, and make your voice heard!

7 people want pricing too

What is Yahoo Gemini!?

Yahoo Gemini was Yahoo's offering for mobile, native and search engine marketing and advertising (formerly Yahoo! Advertising and Yahoo! Search Marketing), for placing ads where visitors are, with an emphasis on mobile. Its former capabilities are now part of Verizon Media Native. The vendor…

What is Skai?

Kenshoo Infinity Suite is a cross-channel advertising solution for search marketing, social media and online advertising. The product aims to give advertisers and agencies the control and automation needed to make better investment decisions across search marketing and online advertising.

What is Microsoft Advertising?

Microsoft Advertising (formerly Bing Ads) is Microsoft's search engine marketing and advertising campaign management alternative to the popular Adwords, that, similar to its competitor, provides analytics and a management dashboard for running a pay per click (PPC) paid listing campaign. Microsoft Advertising features the ability to delimit advertising to particular responsive demographics and to intermittent times and days of the week. It also supports offline updates that sync later.

Microsoft Advertising Technical Details

What is Microsoft Advertising?

What is Microsoft Advertising's best feature?

Reviewers rate Support Rating highest, with a score of 9.1.

Who uses Microsoft Advertising?

The most common users of Microsoft Advertising are from Mid-sized Companies (51-1,000 employees) and the Marketing & Advertising industry.

I signed up to use Microsoft Advertising to advertise my online boutique. I was initially just trying it out. Within a month, my site went down, appeared to be hacked. I canceled with Microsoft as soon as the site went down. We can’t advertise if we aren’t up. The people who were working on the site to repair it were with an advertising agency. It took them weeks, and then they wanted to handle the advertising. Therefore I did not reinstate Microsoft advertising immediately. I kept receiving bills from Microsoft advertising after I canceled in November. I responded to please cancel. Motherless they continued to bill. I did try to contact them in every way that was available to me. They would send bill receipt emails with a link the link didn’t work. I thought they had stopped the billing. In late February I wanted to try them again UNTILL I found out they had been billing the whole time, after cancellation. The next step talks to the Advertising Care support rep. I wanted the charges reversed and now that they had done this, I didn’t want to advertise with them again. They handled it by canceling the account saying I wouldn’t be billed further. That wasn’t good enough. I wanted the charges reversed. He came back to me offering a 25 percent refund over the last 60 days only. No. That wasn’t acceptable. Now I was going to have to dispute with my bank. From there out the rep just placed the blame on me. He said the billing emails they sent that I responded to are unmanned, Insinuating that the canceling was not valid. That was not the only way I had tried to contact them. I’ll set the diagnostics on the back end of my website to show less than 3000 visitors to the website from Microsoft advertising over the four-month period? Would never go back!
  • N/A
  • Better communication with clients.
  • Responding to clients needs.
  • Acknowledging when they are in the wrong.
I just didn’t see communication past taking my money. And according to our diagnostics even when they were running the advertising they say there was very traffic through them. I don’t think they care about the client at all beyond the money.
Kevin Strong | TrustRadius Reviewer
It was a horrible experience. I had 3 campaigns setup for a daily budget of $3 dollars per campaign. In ONE DAY they charge over $2,400 Dollars on my account. I got no real explanation for the charges, except they were associated with optimization. The optimization options CLEARLY stated it would not affect my daily budget. The person handling my complaint was unable to explain the sudden increase. Also, my budget threshold was set at $100.00. I had to dispute all charges with my credit card company. I will not use them again
  • Nothing, they get you to click on things that won't affect your budget only to find out it does from my experience.
  • Transparency and clearly explaining how your daily budget works.
I feel it was a horrible experience. I had 3 campaigns setup for a daily budget of $3 dollars per campaign. In ONE DAY they charged over $2,400 Dollars on my account. I got no real explanation for the charges, except they were associated with optimization. The optimization options CLEARLY stated it would not affect my daily budget. The person handling my complaint was unable to explain the sudden increase. Also, my budget threshold was set at $100.00. I had to dispute all charges with my credit card company. I will not use them again.
Microsoft ads function as a cheap copypaste version of Google Ads offering almost the same choice of PPC ads except for a few modern ones plus their own ads on LinkedIn.
  • Importing from Google Ads
  • Running basic campaigns
  • Fast support
  • The service is stuck in a bunch of technical problems that they haven't been able to solve for a long time - for example, the username of an account or to delete an account completely. In Google Ads, it's not a big issue, but here I lost dozens of hours talking with useless support
  • Their support reps don't have any power to solve any of the technical problems you may encounter, they just explain to you why you don't need any of the bugged features
  • Manager accounts are also implemented terribly creating more mess for their accounts
  • The system periodically locks your account/s and asks for verification. Hello "Usage limit exceeded. Try again tomorrow." when you can't access your account for hours
If they had solved all the technical problems and inconveniences, the service would have been rated above average, although not up to Google Ads. But technical support and bug fixing on Microsoft ads are just terrible.
January 13, 2022

Bing Ads

We currently use Bing Ads across the whole organization. It helps us drive in leads with low cost per clicks and high conversion rates, helps us with our branding campaigns to get our name out there for users to see.
  • Shows our Ads on a lot of syndicated partner sites that otherwise would be very difficult to show ads for.
  • We can target on a broad scale or for a small audience. Managing everything is very easy.
  • Downloading reports and making necessary changes is very easy and quick.
  • Gets our ads to show to interested users at a cheaper CPC.
  • Helps us get leads at a higher conversion rate.
  • Would love to be able to run "call only" campaigns. Would help us get more calls from the ads.
Bing ads is very useful if you are trying to sell items or trying to get leads. It is less appropriate if your main goal is to get phone calls.
Support has always been very quick especially with our account managers. They have never left us waiting for more than a day for an issue. Everything is usually fixed or touched on within a couple of hours.
We use Bing Ads/Microsoft Advertising to advertise for our product across their search engine. We primarily use Google Ads and this is our secondary advertising platform. Back when we started, we were able to import our Google Ads campaign directly to Bing, that was a really great option that saved us a lot of time. Since then we have been running ad campaigns across both those platforms parallelly. Generally speaking, Microsoft Advertising is considerably more cost-effective than other options and we feel we get more bang for our buck with whatever amount we spend on ads here.
  • Importing our Google Ads campaign was really easy and went very smoothly. I was worried we would have to engage a third party to set this up but I was able to do it myself without any issues.
  • Cost per click is significantly lower than Google Ads.
  • Works pretty well with Google Analytics to track performance.
  • I wish their support team would be more proactive in reaching out to clients to make recommendations and improvements. Anytime we want to talk to them about improvements to our campaign we have to get in touch with them and set up a meeting.
  • I would also like to see support for video ads from them.
  • More promos. With Google Ads, I get regular promotions that give me a small discount on my ad spends. Microsoft needs to do this.
If you are working with a strict budget, I feel you can get really good value for money from Microsoft advertising. Even if you spend most of your ad budget on Google Ads, I would still recommend setting Microsoft ads up. Why? For one, it is really easy to do since you can import your Google Ads campaign. And secondly, you can get more coverage for a smaller amount in spending.
We use Microsoft Advertising as our marketing campaign application, which goes beyond boundaries to share our brand information and reputation with clients all over. Further, Microsoft Advertising helps us in authoring, and publishing authentic and creative marketing content, which when posted, gets audiences interested in doing business with us. Furthermore, Microsoft Advertising supports ads; one of the easiest, [most] efficient, and [most] successful tactics in marketing.
  • Microsoft Advertising supports ads, on social sites mostly.
  • The tool incorporates campaign management.
  • Lastly, Microsoft Advertising supports paid search optimization, for SEO or high ranking.
  • Microsoft Advertising speed is low and time consuming.
  • Microsoft Advertising is rigid in content import or export.
  • The tool is inflexible and hard to configure.
For ads management, and social media monitoring, Microsoft Advertising is an excellent application. Furthermore, for organic traffic management and follow up, Microsoft Advertising has shown great progression. The search engine advertising feature is also deployed into Microsoft Advertising, making our brand ranked higher in Google. Finally, the tool supports communication in a universal scope, hence, it plays a global role.
Missy Geyer | TrustRadius Reviewer
We utilize Microsoft Advertising [(formerly Bing Ads)] as another platform to advertise on behalf of our clients. We are a digital agency that sells a large array of different advertising and marketing options and Microsoft Advertising is one of them. It is utilized by our digital department - and our Digital Media team specifically are the ones that are hands on keyboard. Microsoft Advertising allows us to expand our reach outside of just Google Ads.
  • Google Integration
  • Easy use of the platform
  • Reporting
  • Customer Support
  • Overall Reach
  • More competitive with Google
I have always had the belief that Microsoft Advertising [(formerly Bing Ads)] is a better platform to reach an older demographic. Let's face it - everyone and their mothers are using Google as their default search engine. You typically see an older demo on Bing. We've run several clients on Bing because we needed to reach that older demo & expand our reach beyond Google. However, we always seemed to have an issue with spending our budgets.
I don't think every client or business is the right fit for Microsoft Advertising.
Lee L Kennedy | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Microsoft Advertising (aka Bing Ads) as one of the main paid search channels for our clients. It's not as large of an audience as Google Ads, but it is a good supplement, and the CPCs tend to be lower than Google Ads because there is less competition over there.

The people who work on the paid advertising side of things are the only ones who work in it, but the results are shared across the whole organization, where we assess if it's meeting the goal of providing purchases and revenue at a high ROI.
  • Easy import from Google Ads, if you do most of your management there.
  • Chat support is very responsive, unlike Google Ads where it's mediocre at best.
  • The interface has become quite nice recently (although they appear to be directly copying Google Ads, which is fine I suppose).
  • I feel like some of the types of campaigns (Shopping, Dynamic) don't seem to work as well on the Bing side.
  • The interface is a bit clunky.
  • Minor, but having to re-log-in every time you want to look at your accounts is a bit annoying.
It's a supplement to Google Ads if you're running Google Ads. The search volume is lower and the demographic is different, but it can provide decent ROI and exposure if you manage it well.

If your target demo is a bit younger/more internet capable, it may not be the best fit as Bing Search users tend to be a bit older.
Microsoft Advertising is a strategic marketing program, which we use to create advertising content and share it with the public or audiences. Besides, Microsoft Advertising acts as a convenient and stable communication option, where the messages we have concerning our products towards customers is quickly conveyed. There is also the ads concept, which is available on different social sites.
  • Microsoft Advertising is the sole marketing alternative that makes us reach audiences that we want.
  • Furthermore, Microsoft Advertising offers us a strategic plan concerning the mechanisms we should employ to acquire a marketing competitive advantage.
  • Finally, Microsoft Advertising brings diverse customers who get trust from the adverts the software offers to us.
  • Microsoft Advertising is a software with procedures and steps, and unless one follows them well, they may miss the point.
  • Microsoft Advertising is pricey and demanding in support of installation and regular maintenance.
  • Lastly, I still find the chat box or help desk still slow in their operations.
Coming up with a strategic marketing plan is a significant assistance that Microsoft Advertising issued to us, and we developed unique and working ads. Also, Microsoft Advertising is appropriate in offering universal marketing communication to customers as it is speedy and effective. Finally, Microsoft Advertising develops the relationships that customers have, with the business management.
My organization buys ads for multiple brands. We utilize Microsoft Advertising on my account (Auto) to buy mainly search ads. Ensuring we are capturing the full demand for the brand that comes in through search as this is a lower-funnel conversion tactic. We also utilize some of their display units through the MSAN network.
  • strong CPC performance
  • ease of set up and UI structure
  • Setting up pixels and audiences is very simple
  • Bing is usually one step behind Googles updates
  • scale is much lower than its competitor
  • not as many bid automation options available
Microsoft Advertising is a top tier search engine, they help to capture the full demand for a company in addition to its competitor Google. The overlap between these audiences is not very large and so having a presence on both platforms opens up reach and scale. An area where it is not as appropriate is top-line awareness and prospecting.
Katie Wurdack | TrustRadius Reviewer
Our organization uses Microsoft Advertising to reach relevant audiences through keyword and audience targeting on Bing.com and the associated Microsoft networks. We promote our online degree programs and our brand as a whole. We are able to find interested prospective students based on the keywords they type in and the interest groups they belong to.
  • Search Ads
  • Remarketing
  • Importing from Google
  • Display
  • Native Ads
  • Lookalike / Similar audiences
Microsoft Advertising generally has lower CPAs and higher CTRs than Google, but the volume is the main issue - it cannot spend as much as we'd like it to based on the results. The performance is usually very efficient, the keyword targeting is far more defined and trustworthy than Google, and the audience generally skews older and wealthier.
May 06, 2021

Microsoft advocate

We use Microsoft Advertising [(formerly Bing Ads)] to serve supplemental paid search advertising traffic depending on business needs. Generally speaking, if a budget is small, we would advise depleting Google Ads paid search ads traffic first.
  • Paid search advertising
  • Support
  • Reporting
  • Traffic volume
  • Unique product offerings
  • Smart shopping
Microsoft [Advertising (formerly Bing Ads)] is really great for those looking for business to business type leads or business to customer type leads. The product generally performs better for higher Key performance indicators or multi touch conversions such as lead to call to sale etc. e-commerce plays don't do as well in the [Microsoft Advertising (formerly Bing Ads)] landscape
Our team uses this in conjunction with Google Ads for increased coverage. The volume of traffic on this is definitely less than Google Ads but I feel like the quality of each click is higher. And since most people use either Bing or Google, advertising across both covers a wider audience and I don't think we get a lot of duplicates. As far as usability is concerned, if you have used Google Ads, you will feel right at home here as well. The layout is easy to use and has all the important items in reach.
  • Being able to import your campaigns from Google Ads is a HUGE plus. It means you can get started very quickly.
  • Reporting is excellent.
  • You can track your goals and conversions very clearly.
  • Cost per click is usually lower than Google.
  • Smaller scale which means less users to target.
  • More difficult to get hold of account managers when compared to Google Ads if you need assistance.
I feel this works as a complementary product to Google Ads. I don't think this should be your only advertising platform since the audience size is not as big as some of the other players in the market. But if you use it in conjunction with Google Ads you get really good results between the two of them. It is also really great if you want to get some traction with a smaller budget.
Bing Ads is used in our Lead Generation department to generate Insurance Leads. We currently have 3 employees using it on a daily basis, managing around 20 accounts in total. We are driving users to landing pages that then direct them to a questionnaire where they submit their contact information.
  • Bing Ads has higher-quality traffic for a lower cost than Google.
  • Bing Ads has a strong UI and desktop client for making bulk changes.
  • Bing Ads has a wide range of placement opportunities and flexible ad formats.
  • Bing in general, is more transparent with rules, guidelines, and changes to the platform (than Google).
  • Bing Ads customer support is 100x better than Google.
  • Bing makes it easy to import and update campaigns from Google.
  • Bing Ads has much lower traffic volume, especially on mobile devices (compared to Google).
  • Bing Syndicated network traffic is generally much lower quality and much more prone to unexpectedly wasting a ton of money, compared to Google's equivalent.
  • Bing doesn't support Call Only ads.
  • Bing's Exact match type is not as good as Google's.
  • Bing does not allow you to bid on copyrighted keywords (so no bidding on competitors).
Bing Ads is great for lead generation or any marketing category where the advertiser is looking for users that are less tech-savvy. This also means that Bing users are typically older and have higher incomes. I don't think I'd recommend Bing for e-commerce unless the product was targeted at older users.
Our Bing Ads reps are very good and attentive. They've offered good recommendations and are quick to resolve unexpected issues and problems. Occasionally they have roped in technical support folks that have been friendly and helpful too. The general helpline for Bing Ads is also very good, especially when compared to Google's customer support.
March 11, 2020

Bing Ads Review

We currently use Bing Ads in our search advertising department. We use it to drive traffic to our sites for lead generation. It solves the problem of getting consumers actively searching for what we offer.
  • Customer service with reps
  • Easy to use UI and editor
  • Easy import tool
  • Click to call campaigns
  • UI is a little dull currently
  • Bid modifiers for day-parting and location in separate tab than general settings
Bing Ads is well suited if you need to drive qualified traffic to a site. I don't think it's too great for a start-up or low-budget company that depends on foot traffic, but if you are in online sales or call-dependent, then perfect.
We have had issues throughout our use of Bing and our reps give us quick responses and solutions.
Bing Ads is the 2nd most popular search engine that we sell ads on in the paid search area. It provides a slightly different audience and searches are a little bit better in some cases than with Google. We use it primarily for promoting our clients as a complete solution.
  • Lower CPC (not always but usually).
  • Better CTR (again not always but normally).
  • Reach, especially in display.
Bing works very well when targeting people that have a college degree. It works well in higher education, "green technologies" and automotive.
Bing has not worked well for us in real estate or in house flipping. Bing tracking is a little less "plug and play" in Google Tag Manager but you can make it work.
The Support staff at Bing Ads is genuinely trying to help you. This is unlike at Google where they are just trying to get you to spend more money by turning on automation that doesn't do the client any good but does spend money. Their support over the years has been excellent for the most part and very helpful. I have played "stump the support guy" many times with Google and Bing Ads.
We use Bing Ads for paid search results via the Bing Search Engine. Similar to paid ads on Google Ads, we use Bing Ads to make sure our content is top of mind for those searching for keywords that relate to the products and services we offer.
  • Easy to set up ad campaigns - overall it is easy to create campaigns on the Bing Ads platform.
  • Analytics - Bing Ads sends proactive reports that make it easy to identify opportunities to improve.
  • Excellent value - Bing Ads search offers a lower price-point on specific keywords compared to other search platforms.
  • Low volume - for our industry, Bing Ads has a lower monthly search volume compared to other search engines.
  • Not as flexible - in certain instances, the tool is not as flexible, such as with ad extensions.
I think Bing Ads are well-suited if you find that you have organic traffic coming from Bing search. This may mean that it is particularly prudent to also put paid ads on the platform as well. If you don't have much traffic from Bing, you should look at the search engines that are driving traffic and focus on ads there instead.
Bing Ads support is beneficial. You can search easily for tips, or if you need additional support, they are easy to get in touch with someone.
Robbie Hodge | TrustRadius Reviewer
Used for PPC advertising. Ads are created to attract targeted consumers with good commercial intent. Allows us to find good clients. It can be cheaper than other PPC platforms. It also has a unique demographic. Certain ads that do not work on more popular PPC platforms actually work on Bing. Their demographic seems to be on the older-side.
  • Imports From Google Ads
  • Good desktop app
  • Automation/rules
  • Exporting
  • Speed
Suited for targeting commercial intent users. No media/display options. Since the demographic skews to being older, it might not be the best for a younger target audience. Landing pages should also be simpler to help work with the older type of audience. Overall, it can convert with the right and targeted ads.
Good live chat support.
Vincent Misiewicz | TrustRadius Reviewer
We currently use Bing Ads for a few clients at our agency, most of which have additional budget to spend. It is currently only being used by the paid media team, and for only select industries/business goals. There is almost always some type of additional opportunity for scale on the Bing Network, but must be approached differently than a Google Search campaign. We've seen varying degrees of success with Bing Ads, and can help improve the overall digital efforts in certain cases.
  • Familiar interface, offers editor for bulk changes, adding negative keywords is much easier than in Google Ads
  • Nice reporting tools within the interface, detailed reports can be made fairly easily
  • Had very nice tools to help import/export ads directly from Google Ads, which saves a ton of time
  • Quality of traffic is comparatively lower compared to Google Ads, very important to confirm at what networks ads are being served on
  • Average CPC can sometimes be higher than on similar ad networks
  • Less overall volume and avg lower quality can make it difficult to justify investment
If there is a situation where you've reached diminishing returns on Google Ads and/or Facebook, Bing would be a decent place to supplement some budget. Also, if you're in an industry that has an older customer base, you're likely to find that a larger percent of users using Bing/Yahoo as their primary search engine, presenting a larger potential opportunity. Due to the average quality and limited volume, I would not recommend Bing as primary platform for Paid Search.
Support is very poor (not that Google's is any better), but it's bad. Can never hear what the reps are saying, bad connection, takes forever to get answers on what should be simple answers. Not the biggest deal as most analysts with 2+ years experience know more than the supervisors. They also do sometimes randomly call you to tell you about useless products/features. They're obviously just given a script and list of numbers and told to go at it.
Austin Voigt | TrustRadius Reviewer
We are a digital advertising agency, and our entire paid media team uses Bing Ads (Microsoft Ads, now) for at least one client, but often many clients. We try to prioritize Google Ads due to its much larger audience sizes; however, Bing provides additional inventory outside of Google - and usually at a much more affordable price. Bing also has some features we really love and can't get in Google Ads, like image ad extensions, and LinkedIn targeting capabilities.
  • More cost-effective inventory than Google Ads.
  • Image ad extensions (not available in Google Ads, but very cool & effective feature for our more visually-branded clients).
  • LinkedIn audience targeting integrations.
  • Bing's ad platform could definitely use some improvements - it hasn't been updated in a long time, and it feels very outdated.
  • We feel that the optimization algorithms don't always perform as well for Bing Ads as they do in Google Ads (optimize for conversions, etc.).
  • It would be great to have even more integrations with LinkedIn audience targeting offered - right now, you can just make some bid optimizations in a couple of areas; we'd really like to get more robust options there, and maybe even things like cross-platform tracking.
Bing is fantastic to pick up additional inventory outside of Google Ads. It's also much more cost-effective. Its audience demographics tend to skew slightly older, slightly more blue-collar, and slightly more traditional/conservative. This is great if your target audiences match this demographic, or use Microsoft products that align with Bing usage. Bing is also great for B2B audiences with its LinkedIn audience targeting integrations.
Bing support is always fantastic, and they really outrank Google there.
Jerry Janes | TrustRadius Reviewer
You can't ignore Bing, period. When it comes to SEM, you need Bing in addition to Google Ads, or you risk missing 10-25% of all search users. As Google continues to lose it's search majority, other engines like Bing only become more important and necessary in your overall marketing plan.
  • User friendly
  • Cheaper than Google
  • You can import/update from Google Ads = less work and time!
  • I've yet to find an issue, period.
Bing Ads are ideal for short or long term campaigns. I cannot imagine a scenario where it wouldn't be helpful or applicable.
Unlike Google Ads support, they are trying to actually help, not just upsell you.
Attila-Csaba Szabo | TrustRadius Reviewer
Bing Ads was supposed to be a supplementary ad network, besides the obvious Google Ads and facebook ads. It turned out to be a total failure and an absolutely unacceptable experience.
  • There are no points that Bing does well.
  • Ads have not been approved for WEEKS.
  • There's no real possibility of fixing things.
  • The support personnel keep apologizing, but offer no real support.
I give a rating of 4 stars, merely because of the effort of the support personnel, who've done a great job in trying to help me, but they obviously have no power to do so. The entire account is in a funny state. Initially, ads have been disapproved, then they are eligible but not running at all; the entire Bing Ads system offered an absolutely unacceptable experience.
What is wrong with these people? Seriously? It takes 2 weeks to approve some ads?
At the same time, I've spent roughly the same amount on FB ads and Google Ads, and generated 300% ROI almost, on both.

Support does what they can do, but it's useless if they don't have the power to change anything.
Our organization uses Bing Ads as paid media acquisition channels for our clients. It's mainly used only by our paid media team. Bing Ads specifically helps our clients capture intent from users that use Bing Ads as their search engine. We use this to sell products and services for a variety of businesses.
  • Single handedly the best thing about Bing Ads is being able to import your Google Ads account directly into the platform. Without this and Bing Ads highlighting this, they wouldn't have many advertisers.
  • Another nice perk of Bing Ads is their free credit when you sign up. Getting a $100 is nice and you don't have to spend $100 to get the $100, they just give it to you right away.
  • Very similar to Google Ads, making the learning curve extremely small.
  • The UI/UX could use a lot of work. It looks worse than the old Google Ads UI/UX and is a lot slower loading.
  • One of the other draw backs of Bing Ads is their limited search inventory, which drives up CPCs, CPAs, etc.
  • Most Bing users are an older generation because they use PCs or it's their work computer and these individuals aren't as comfortable / likely to checkout online. As a result, it's hard to drive a lot of conversions because of this adoption curve.
Bing Ads is a solid paid media channel if your target audience is older individuals. Also, if you have maxed out a lot of other paid media channels or if you have highly successful Google Ads campaigns than it would be ideal to import into Bing Ads and test as a potential acquisition channel.
Evan Laird | TrustRadius Reviewer
Bing Ads is not being used any longer inside my organization or any clients that I'm working with, but Bing Ads is another search network ads platform where my business or clients can target individuals searching for their exact needs or solution. These ads then show up on top of the search depending on when what the search query is.
  • Google Ads integration.
  • Free $100 credit to get started.
  • Much lower search volume.
  • less friendly UI/UX than Google Ads.
  • Older, less tech-savvy demographic searching (at least a con for my business).
Bing Ads is suitable for every business as you can just target off of people searching for your business, solution, or the need you're trying to solve. And the beauty is you don't pay unless someone clicks. But through Bing Ads, the sad part is that most people don't and there are very little individuals actually using it, especially with purchase intent. I would use Bing Ads only for the $100 free credit for some free traffic.
.Kim Murphy | TrustRadius Reviewer
Our web design firm ix using Bing Ads to market our client's websites in the search results. The advertising platform is very cost-effective and targets specific online searchers in precise ways that maximize our clients ROI. Bing has evolved this platform very well over the years to make things more efficient and easier to use. Managing our client's advertising couldn't be easier, we love Bing Ads.
  • Bing Ads are very cost-effective for small and medium sized businesses.
  • Bing Ads are able to target very specific demographics of internet users, including age, state, zip code, and device.
  • Bing Ads is a very effective advertising platform in which the leads generated for many businesses create a strong ROI in the long-term.
  • Bing Ads' advertising interface is very technical and confusing if your not familiar with PPC advertising.
  • Bing Ads' video advertising capabilities are not very flexible for certain advertising campaigns.
  • Bing Ads' network of third party websites to advertise on is not as diverse and robust as we hoped.
Bing is great for small and medium businesses who want low-cost advertising and can conceptualize a few specific online search phrases that would procure the perfect customer. Bing is also great if you have specific customer demographics in mind in your advertising, for example, a certain age group, or residents of a certain state or zip code. Bing is not well suited if you would like to widen your advertising results to a more broad spectrum of possibilities.