Overall Satisfaction with BirdEye
We use BirdEye for our whole organization. Each time we sell a home, we send our clients a link to write a review about their experience. BirdEye gives prospective clients a window into the experiences of past clients. It gives me instant credibility as a salesperson, which has led to new business.
- They make it easy to capture reviews.
- They have great customer service if you have any questions or concerns.
- Their site shows up high when clients Google my name.
- I suppose it would be useful to be able to send multiple requests for reviews at the same time.
- BirdEye could send reminders to clients if they haven't written a review (after a few days or so).
- All in all, I am happy with their service.
4 - The salesperson (or listing agent), the administrator, and the buyer's agents. The listing agent will use it whenever he/she sells a home, the buyer's agent whenever they help a buyer find a home and the administrator is just there to manage the process. Often the administrator will be the one actually sending the reviews to clients.
- Clients are more easily sold on our service after they have seen reviews.
- Clients are more apt to contact us directly online when they see reviews.
- Not only buyers, but also sellers are online, so it's a win-win.
We haven't used any other software for reviews or reputation management at this point.
It is suited in any sales business as clients are going more and more online to shop for services. They want social proof that you are treating your customers well and getting results. It would be less appropriate in a business that does not have a lot of online presence, but none come to mind.