Overall Satisfaction with Birdeye
We use Birdeye to manage our location business profiles as well as solicit NPS survey data as well as reviews on Google and Facebook. Our main goal with Birdeye is to increase our brand reputation as we expand and grow throughout the United States. We also utilize Birdeye's ticketing tool to make sure we resolve problems that arise through reviews/NPS feedback at our clinics.
- Location management
- Taking suggestions and updating features on Birdeye
- Smarter AI for NPS feedback (already changing)
- More customization on the API between CMS like NextGen and Birdeye
- Assigning a ticket to two people
- Review solicitation
- NPS survey feedback data
- Location management
- Insights--understanding where our low-hanging fruit lies
- We've rolled out passive review solicitation, which has brought one of our clinics to a 5-star Google rating in 2 weeks
- Have seen an increase in reviews we've received from clinics
- Have been able to improve response time/ensure response when negative feedback or a negative review is given
We were on Podium prior to Birdeye. Birdeye obviously has more features than Podium did. We were able to consolidate our listings management and review solicitation into one platform with Birdeye, and at Podium we couldn't do that. I wasn't here for the onboarding onto Podium, but the onboarding with Birdeye/communication, in general, has been superb. Podium let us change/update/add NPS scores when they weren't captured correctly, and unfortunately, there is no easy way to do this with Birdeye.
Do you think Birdeye delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Birdeye's feature set?
Did Birdeye live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Birdeye go as expected?
Would you buy Birdeye again?
I've had a wonderful experience with Birdeye. We are still in our onboarding phase, and it has been a very pleasant experience. The team responds quickly to concerns, is quick to resolve problems, and is quick to implement the changes/additions you need. I've enjoyed the platform dashboard--everything is very easy to use and understand.