Overall Satisfaction with Bitdefender GravityZone
Our web design business uses Bitdefender GravityZone to secure our high-end business computers. It keeps our systems safe from hackers and viruses and is very easy to set up and use. It does not slow down our operations in any way. The configuration, set up, management, and monitoring are very simple and easy, and the software is streamlined with simplicity and ease of use.
- Bitdefender GravityZone is well suited for small or medium-sized businesses that need strong security because it's makers put a lot of extra thinking into the software.
- The web-based administrative management panel is very robust and modern.
- The software knows how to detect new malware and viruses based on complex algorithms.
- Reporting can get complicated, especially if you are managing a lot of users.
- Customer service is not the fastest or most thorough in their responses.
- Their documentation does not make it easy to browse through and find instructions.
- Bitdefender GravityZone provided a great return on our investment as our systems remained secure and virus free, increasing productivity as well.
- Bitdefender GravityZone has an easy user interface that speeds up our end users time management.
- Although their customer service is not the greatest, most of the time their support is not even needed in the first place, because the software is self-manageable.
Bitdefender GravityZone was programmed better for the average business owner then Webroot SecureAnywhere. Webroot has a more difficult learning curve, is very technical, and is not as lightweight as Bitdefender GravityZone. The makers of Bitdefender GravityZone seemed to put a lot of extra thinking and effort into making their software one of the best solutions in the industry for a small or medium-sized business, from A to Z, including ease of use, time efficiency, user management, and security detection.
Bitdefender GravityZone is great for small or medium-sized businesses who need a strong security platform that is easy to set up and manage. The web-based interface and easy administrative panel functions make it time-efficient for busy business owners, who don't want to a lot of hassle in their computer security setup and management. If you are just a one-person business who does not need a lot of security, then this might not be the right software for you.