Overall Satisfaction with BizLibrary
BizLibrary has given our company a source of vast resources. Our employees have done a lot of self-development that they would normally spend out of pocket dollars for use at work. Having the ability to assign training for onboarding that is one-stop with access for managers to check-in on staff is a big help for us. Having our new management team members having a resource to learn on not just situational but practical uses of tools that are at their disposal is big. Our IT department was really excited to see all the training opportunities available and continue to develop.
- Large library for all types of positions to learn from.
- Customization playlists to group courses to assign.
- Very easy administration of courses.
- Lots of support from BizLibrary and very responsive.
- A big library that has a lot of choices to choose from, so it takes some time when deciding.
- Industry specifics can be scarce for healthcare.
- Building playlists to assign requires more money invested.
- BizLibrary has netted a huge Return on Investment in the one year we have used them.
- Our staff has enjoyed career development instead of dreading it.
BizLibrary staff, from Sales to Implementation to Account Management has been very responsive and diligent.
Do you think BizLibrary delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with BizLibrary's feature set?
Did BizLibrary live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of BizLibrary go as expected?
Would you buy BizLibrary again?
The use of BizLibrary for new hire orientation, promotion to management training, and annual compliance has saved us a lot of time and helped with the career development of our staff. All of our employees enjoy the fact that they can use microlearning to learn about a topic or skill in a short amount of time instead of dedicating an hour or three to learn one portion or shortcut they were unaware of.