Learning Made easy
April 20, 2021
Learning Made easy
Score 9 out of 10
- Blackboard Learn
- Blackboard Mobile
Overall Satisfaction with Blackboard Learn
Blackboard Learn is currently being used as the learning management software to host courses that a student enrolls for a certain semester. Almost all the activities such as quizzes, classes, assignments and more are hosted on Blackboard Learn. I have used the mobile version as well. It is the perfect answer for students pursuing distance learning education along with their respective jobs. The best part is the Panopto video integration that allows students to listen to lectures at their convenience.
- Hosting of courses associated with a particular semester
- Integration with zoom and Panopto
- Grading of the respecitive courses and also hosts the submission of student work related to the particular home work assignments, quizzes etc.,
- Blackboard Learn has some limitations when it comes to submissions
- It is not that user friendly, I had to spend some time to get a hang of it in the beginning
- I have been struggling a bit with deletion of manually added courses
- It has answered all my needs for distance learning and met most of the objectives
- The only negative I can think of is not having access to the past course material and not being able to download the lectures
- Another positive is the zoom integration feature
Do you think Blackboard Learn delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Blackboard Learn's feature set?
Did Blackboard Learn live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Blackboard Learn go as expected?
Would you buy Blackboard Learn again?
It is hard to think of scenarios that Blackboard Learn is not appropriate, I think it is one stop for all the learning management solutions and is well suited especially for distance learning students. It works the best for:
- Hosting quizzes, assignments, powerpoints related to course content
- Surveys related to course progress etc,.