Overall Satisfaction with BlackLine
We use BlackLine to prepare account reconciliations, and journal entries, upload internal control documentation, and retain evidence of sign-off on controls and tasks. We also use the system to manage our closing process by running account reconciliation and passing adjustment reports.
- Provides consistency for preparing account reconciliations
- Allows to add efficiencies to closing the books by automating JE's
- Allows to streamline closing process and provides visibility on progress made
- The system is not very straight-forward to use and requires training in order to get comfortable with using it
- Added efficiency to the closing process
- Added visibility to progress and tasks
Do you think BlackLine delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with BlackLine's feature set?
Did BlackLine live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of BlackLine go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy BlackLine again?