Overall Satisfaction with Bloomfire
Bloomfire is being used as a large scale database for all employees to cover things such as company wide protocol, helpful resources to guide families/clients with, and articles for inside use. It is used by everyone, across the entire company. Things from call out/attendance, PTO and company rules, to grief resources for families.
- Easy to navigate.
- Very detailed.
- The search feature should be wider.
- Difficulty searching for particular topics.
- Ability to bookmark to go back to them faster.
- Company wide understanding of topics.
- We are all reading the same resources.
- Easy to share links between coworkers.
Do you think Bloomfire delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Bloomfire's feature set?
Did Bloomfire live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Bloomfire go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Bloomfire again?