February 20, 2019
Score 7 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with BlueJeans
It is being used as our main Board and Committee meeting software. We use this instead of conference call codes.
- We like the video recording feature.
- The ability that multiple people using multiple platforms to join a meeting.
- Struggles with scheduling. TimeZone is Central Time which for us in Saskatchewan never changes but for some reason the program defaults it to an hour ahead (due to daylight savings in some areas).
- When you download the video file it has the same file name which causes confusion when you download many of them at once. It should be the date of the meeting.
- Ability to create a meeting that is in a listen-only mode so people can log on and just see a presentation.
- Hard to say for our nonprofit. It has definitely helped us be connected and communicate more.
It is good. We only have one user account and sometimes my volunteers log in to the sole user account, so when I log in with the same single user account, things become confusing.
I didn't know it integrated. I haven't been taught how to use it and all of its features.