Overall Satisfaction with BlueJeans
It's automatically integrated with Google calendar, and I use it for hosting remote meetings between 1-5 times per day, every day. Some of these meetings are video; some are just audio. It's used by all sales reps, sales engineers, customer success, and other business teams for customer-facing and also internal meetings.
- Mobile App is pretty easy to use, and I like the low bandwidth feature when I'm driving.
- Plain dial-in phone conference is easy/simple to use.
- Nice company colors
- The customer experience for OUR customers is terrible; customers constantly wind up joining late because they get prompted to download the app and can't figure out the setup.
- It's annoying to be prompted to give a 1-5 star rating EVERY single time I end a meeting.
- Allows to do more meetings in a day, but still, get the benefit of seeing someone's face vs. just audio.
I haven't set these up, but our company has. There have been numerous occasions where we have to start late because of issues with Bluejeans' software.