January 10, 2019
Score 7 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Bold360
We utilize Bold360 in our department for communicating specifically with prospective graduate students. It is intended to offer them the chance when browsing our website to have questions answered as they come across them, as opposed to picking up the phone and/or emailing and receiving a response within 24 hours or so. Their questions are answered quickly and with minimal work on their part.
- Easy to use - the web-based login is very simple & easy to navigate.
- Keyboard shortcuts - helpful & provide efficiency.
- Auto responses provide prompt response time.
- Wish more than one person could be logged on at once or you could bump the other person off when you log in to the account.
- The desktop app is kinda clunky and is an older design.
- When you use the desktop application, I have to restart my computer each time I want to re-open it. That gets old and annoying.
We started noticing results quite quickly. We were able to take the contact information for our inquiries and add them to our recruitment database, this allowed us to reach out to and keep in contact with these prospective students who often times turned into applicants.
I did not make the decision to select Bold360 but know that my supervisor put a great deal of thought and research into the selection of this product.
It really meets our needs to reach out to a broad audience that might not find the information they are seeking and/or don't have the time to do an in-depth search. Bold360 allows them to quickly seek out and get a real-time response to meet their needs both quickly and effectively.