Overall Satisfaction with Bomgar
We use Bomgar daily in our organization. We mainly use it to support internal servers and our users. It is used by the whole organization. Bomgar fixes the need for us to provide access to these machines through the data center or some other remote control option. Bomgar is by far the best software I've used for this kind of application. Go check it out!
- Bomgar makes it easy to start a session with a user.
- The Jump Client feature is indispensable. It allows us to Pin the machines we want to jump into without user interaction.
- The ability to share and transfer sessions is a great tool for collaboration and escalation.
- Besides screen sharing, the File Transfer, Remote Command Shell, and System Info have saved me numerous times.
- I'd like to see the ability to copy from my computer and paste to the remote computer and vice versa.
- A drag and drop interface instead of an FTP interface would be nice.
- Bomgar has saved the company a lot of money in employee efficiency and better customer service.
- Bomgar has given us the ability to jump into any machine, anywhere, anytime. Irreplaceable.
Go to meeting. Kaseya.
Bomgar is a staple in our environment and will be around for a long time. I would give it 5 out of 5 stars. The best remote control tool I've used.
Bomgar is better suited to run as a tech support tool for technical support call centers. We don't use a majority of those features but it looks like that's what it was designed around.