Overall Satisfaction with Bomgar
We use Bomgar for remote troubleshooting. Bomgar is great, because it allows us to remote administer systems. Our users like it because the application is deleted when the session is complete, so they know we are no longer "monitoring" their systems. Our technicians use to visit each problem. Now they can remote into any computer using Bomgar. They can access the system, because Bomgar gives a complete overview of the system. Our division now uses Bomgar all the time, so we won't have to request user's passwords and the users can watch us work.
- It allows remote access to unattended workstations. We were searching for equipment and all we had was our property tag number. I was able to locate it and the user it was assigned to.
- It allows us to see the complete configuration of the system.
- It allows us to review a video of the session for training purposes.
- Not all of our systems authenticate through AD. It is a bit of a hassle to remote into a non-AD system
- I am still having a bit of a problem customizing the web page. It's not easy for people who are not web developers.
- Increased employee efficiency
- Better customer service
- More cooperation from users
We've already had a great return on our investment. We've experienced faster response times. We're able to better standardize our troubleshooting techniques. We've increased employee efficiency. Our users are more satisfied with our performance. We can teach our users some of our techniques, so they can fix their own problems if it reoccurs.
I believe that Bomgar is useful in all environments. Its ability to remote into system and allow user participation is great. When users can see what you are doing, they are more likely to trust that you are doing the right thing. Thus, there is no push-back. It is also good for training, because it saves the session.