BeyondTrust Remote Support (formerly Bomgar) helps support teams of all sizes improve business performance by enabling secure, controlled remote support to nearly any device or system, anywhere in the world.
BeyondTrust offers deployment options that can fit a company’s business...
Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Screen sharing (47)9.696%
- Over-the-Internet remote session (47)9.696%
- Instant message (45)9.595%
- File transfer (44)9.393%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of BeyondTrust Remote Support, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
- Tech Details
BeyondTrust offers deployment options that can fit a company’s business needs. The vendor says their on-premises physical and virtual appliances have helped enterprises satisfy regulatory requirements for years. Additionally, the vendor says the unique segmentation capabilities of their cloud deployment gives users cloud without compromise.
With BeyondTrust, users can support all of their systems over the web, even if they are behind firewalls they don't control. The vendor’s value proposition is that their solution enables support teams to reduce the amount of time spent on incident handling since it is done via one solution. Technicians can support remote computers running Windows, Mac, and Linux … or mobile devices running Android, iOS, or BlackBerry. Additionally, they can offer support from their preferred device, even if it's an Android tablet or iPad.
- Supported: Screen sharing
- Supported: File transfer
- Supported: Instant message
- Supported: Secure remote access with Smart Card authentication
- Supported: Access to sleeping/powered-off computers
- Supported: Over-the-Internet remote session
- Supported: Initiate remote control from mobile
- Supported: Remote management of servers & workstations
- Supported: Remote Active Directory® management
- Supported: Centralized management dashboard
- Supported: Session record
- Supported: Annotations
- Supported: Monitoring and Alerts
- Supported: Multi-platform remote control
|Deployment Types||On-premise, Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Linux, Mac|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|