Overall Satisfaction with Bomgar Remote Support Software
We use Bomgar on every PC in the company (1400). It is great to quickly fix problems and a great feature that an end user without it installed can go to the website we provide and we can access the PC. It is also used for screen sharing during conference calls.
- Easy to access multiple screens of a pc
- Instant Messaging is a great feature to inform someone that you are working on their problem without having to call.
- Allowing certain users different levels of access to prevent things being done that shouldn't be.
- Speed of searching and connecting
- Option to automatically leave and disconnect a session if left open too long or closing the program without doing so first.
- During IM session, on screen keyboard would be beneficial in the future; in our environment, our registers do not have keyboards attached so an end user cannot reply to a question or acknowledge they have read our message
- It takes less time to do multiple tasks. When we have similarly named machines, we can type the general name and select several from the list to work on simultaneously.